Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Are You Looking For Books To Review?

I wish I could say yes to every author who approaches me to review their book. Unfortunately there are not enough hours in the day to read as much as I want and with the craziness of my life I'm falling further behind everyday!

When I can't accept a book I like to provide the author or publisher with a list of bloggers who are accepting books for review.

If you'd like to be included on the spreadsheet that will be given to authors/publishers looking for book reviewers just fill out the form below. They can check out your site to see if it's a good fit for their book and contact you. Please be aware that I simply send them the entire spreadsheet and allow them to choose who might be a good fit for them.

This is a new updated spreadsheet. If you filled out the spreadsheet from a couple months ago please update your information on this one.

If you are an author or publisher and would like to view this list just send me an email.

Thanks!!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this together, Kathy. I've had a couple of people specifically say that they were reaching out to me because of your suggestion.

    Leslie
    Working for the Mandroid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reviewer help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the help! Being fairly new to the blogosphere, this is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a crazy question.. Do you do this often? I would love to fill out the form, but I am just starting my blog. (as in it's been created and I have several reviews ready to be posted but haven't gone "live" yet.)

    Just curious that maybe down the road when I do have some content to share, that this option will still be available? I think it's a great opportunity but no one would pick me with nothing out there yet!

    Thank you :)

    hollysownwonderland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly,
    Yes I do this about every 4 or 5 months. I lasted updated the list in June so I'll probably update it again in Feb. or March of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an AWESOME idea. You truly are an author and book reader's best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO nice of you! It's really a great idea, and helps out everyone. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was really, really nice of you to do for us! I'm a brand new blogger. I just started my blog 1 week ago lol (that was really embarrassing to put down when they asked how long have you been blogging, but at least i was honest right?) so I'm still a newbie. But I love blogging, and decorating, and all that stuff so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for doing this.:) My blog started out originally as a class project in 2009, and afterwards I occasionally posted on it but instead of letting it die I chose to combine my love of reading and writing to review and share books with others. Thank you again, this is a great resource that you have going!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great service you provide to authors. I just have one suggestion. Instead of providing our emails to the authors, maybe just provide our websites. That way the author makes a visit to the blog before sending us the email. Hopefully with a visit, they will see if our blog reviews their genre. I've been spammed by a few authors who got my name off of referral lists.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...