Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Book Giveaway: How to Be God's Little Princess by Sheila Walsh

How to Be God's Little Princess by Sheila Walsh:

A fun guide book for God's little princesses.

What does it take to be a princess? Sheila Walsh has some important answers to share for every little girl. This trendy design features black & white line art and a two-color pink and black interior. The art will tie to each how-to topic in the book-how to make the best pink cookies, how to wear a tiara, how to earn money at home, how to care for a royal dog, how to be respectful, how to use good manners, how to help Mom, how to follow Jesus, how to act like a princess when things go terribly wrong, and many more.

About the Author:
About Sheila: Sheila Walsh is the creator of the award-winning Gigi, God's Little Princess® brand which has sold over 1.5 million units. Sheila is also a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and best-selling author with more than 4 million books sold. As a featured speaker with Women of Faith®, Sheila has reached more than 3.5 million women by artistically combining honesty, vulnerability, and humor with God's Word.

Author of the best-selling memoir Honestly and the Gold Medallion nominee for The Heartache No One Sees, Sheila's most recent release, The Shelter of God's Promises, has also been turned into a DVD curriculum and in-depth Bible study. The Gigi, God's Little Princess book and video series has won the National Retailer's Choice Award twice and is the most popular Christian brand for young girls in the United States. Sheila co-hosted The 700 Club and her own show Heart to Heart with Sheila Walsh. She is currently completing her Masters in Theology.

Sheila is giving away a Kindle! 
To Enter please visit the blog tour site for details: 

Giveaway Details:
I have 1 copy of How to Be God's Little Princess to giveaway.
Open to US only
Ends 5/12/11

To Enter just leave a comment on this post.  Make sure there is a way for me to contact you.

44 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway! (:

    blissfulrains(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting book. Once again, you've given me something to add to my TBR list.

    bevarcher (at) me (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little granddaughter is a princess - I think she needs this book to learn the 'rules'.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    suzebomb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a 7 month old daughter, so this book could really come in handy in the ensuing years!
    yesmelanieis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great book!

    dtchycat at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great giveaway!

    treerose AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds so cute!

    kd_write AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower and email subscriber. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have got 3 daughters, and would LOVE this book to help teach them their divine role of Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this would be so perfect to read with my daughter!! Thank you for the giveaway!
    shannonjean14(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds so cute!! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    blueeyedcutie_2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun giveaway for my 2 princesses!

    widsfam7 @ digis dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful idea for a book! ^_^

    hsiu_an@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you've a lucky daughter! thx for offering..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!

    I filled out your book giveaway address form

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great book! Thanks for the giveaway :)

    elfdrop(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love a chance into this giveaway!

    unforgetable_dreamer_always (at) hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thnx for the chance!!!

    ctymice at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the chance to enter this giveaway! edysicecreamlover18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to win this for my granddaughter. Thank you for the chance!
    blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please enter me in your giveaway..

    pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
    thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  22. Count me in please :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This would be great for my daughter.
    mommydoesblog(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. looks super cute.

    kallosmango123@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the chance to win :)

    mk261274 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd love to share this with my daughter.
    mearley1979 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the giveaway. I'd share this with my niece if I won!

    meredithfl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great giveaway!!

    moonfairyirene(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. This looks like a great book! I would love to share this with my younger cousin :D

    Kris
    elfdrop AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  30. My "niece" is so into being a princess. She would lvoe this book.

    jenndiggy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. My daughter would love this book.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for the giveaway!!!
    shannonjean14(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This would be a great book for my youngest step-daughter. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. The way the world is, I think anyone could benefit from winning this book. I hope I'm teaching my girls about good manners and etiquette and to be Godly.
    rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Count me in!

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  36. It sounds like a great book for my little sister. I'm in.

    scarlet_kira(@)live.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. My daughter love GiGi, God's Little Princess. This would be prefect to add to her collection.

    blogreader81(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. My daughter would love this book.
    jandsfox_143@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the giveaway! My nieces really could use this book! couponinggibsongal at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would love this for my neice.
    misusedinnocence@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. i would love this for our daughter
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. This would be amazing for my daughter (who is convinced she's God's little princess already at age 3!). :)

    Ellie W.
    fcorin13 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The book sounds great. Thanks for the giveaway!

    m.rameyATymailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...