"Know Me Better"
Each week I will pick 5 questions off of my author interview list to answers. In trying to figure out how to share more about myself I got to thinking that I would love to get to know the readers of my blog better too. I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well. You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.
This Week's Questions:
What's your favorite season/weather?
PC or Mac?
When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
Favorite music?
Facebook or Twitter?
What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that you'd be embarrassed to admit?
What's your favorite season/weather?
Fall & Spring - not too hot and not too cold. I love rain and wind.
PC or Mac?
PC but that is probably because that is all I've ever had or used.
Edit: Whoops! We did this question already! Thanks Jinky for paying attention!
Here's a new one:
Favorite music?
Anything quiet. I have a low noise tolerance when it comes to music. I'm always turning it down. I like "soothing" music. Too loud and my skin crawls.
Facebook or Twitter?
I try to avoid both of them because once I get on I have trouble getting off. I've used facebook for a couple years but I'm slowly trying to figure out Twitter.
What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that you'd be embarrassed to admit?
I don't watch TV (we don't even have cable or even an antenna). I love old classic movies and Disney movies but I'm not embarrassed by that. As far as books I'm slightly embarrassed to admit a few years ago I was completely obsessed with Twilight and read the series 5 times in a row.
Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here!

bwahahaha twilight! I only read them once, but I enjoyed them. My in laws may disown me though if I admit that I'm not a fanatic :)
ReplyDeleteDidn't we do #3 already? ;)
ReplyDelete--I love rain too!!
Yes we did that one a couple weeks ago! I'll get a new one up. Thanks for paying better attention than I do. That's what I get for "hurrying" to get a post up.
ReplyDeleteWhat's your favorite season/weather?
ReplyDeleteAutumn
PC or Mac?
PC
When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
I didn't answer this before so I'll answer now: Author
Favorite music?
Depends on my mood.
Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook
What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that
you'd be embarrassed to admit?
Um, I suppose the cooking network. Everyone knows I HATE cooking so why I watch cooking shows boggles my mind.
Michelle
Author of Concilium, available July 2012
Concilium: The Departure, November 2012
www.Michelle-Pickett.com
www.Conciliumbooks.com
okay, so dont feel too bad...although I'll admit that i read Twilight like 5 or 6 times as well, plus I have it in audio book format and listened to it at least 5 times too. Don't judge me
ReplyDeleteI only read Twilight once, but I probably would again if I had the time. As for rain, I like warm rain, but not cold rain!
ReplyDeleteI love the fall! Actually it usually depends on what season we're in and wether or not I'm tired of it yet. :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely Mac.
I enjoy Enya and the Celtic Women.
Facebook drives me NUTS! But I find Twitter quite acceptable. :)
Umm. . . I watch Leave it to Beaver. But that's not too bad right?
What's your favorite season/weather?
ReplyDeletethe small rainy season
PC or Mac?
pc
When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"? still growing up ok almost grown upp
a vet/animal docter
Favorite music?
country, alternative rock, pop / pop rock/ agrresive pop punk. calipso/golden oldies/classical
Facebook or Twitter?
fb became a bit annoying ., twittr but its really time consuming
What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that you'd be embarrassed to admit?
tv show; gossip girl
movies; disny movies
books; m/m romance books
really fun questions kathy