
Won in a giveaway on Books & Bliss
& a giveaway copy for BIR2010 sent from author
My Double Life by Janette Rallison
ARC Tour from Miss Holly
Five Flavors of Dumb by Anthony John
Won in a giveaway on All About{n}
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Won in a giveaway on Alison Can Read
Book Crush by Nancy Pearl
From Deseret Book for Review:
Christmas with the Prophets by Laura F. Willes
A Christ-Centered Christmas by Emily Freeman
From author for review:
Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
ARC of Sean Griswold's Head by Lindey Leavitt
From Author for Review & Book Tour
Marie and her friend the Sea Turtle by Nicole Weaver
From Author for Reveiw & Book Tour
Babysitting Sugarpaw by VS Grenier
Won in a giveaway on A Moment With Mystee
The Tower, The Zoo and The Tortoise by Julia Stuart
From author for review:
Klaus by Michelle Erickson
Won in a giveaway on There's a Book
Mercy Watson Princess in Disguise by Kate DiCamillo
Won in a giveaway on The DaddyYo Blog
The Adventures of Odysseus by Hugh Lupton
From Hachette Book Group for Review:
The Brave by Nicolas Evans
Oogy by Larry Levine
What Good is God? by Philip Yancey
The Reversal by Michael Connelly
Won in a Hachette Book Group Halloween Giveaway
Dark Song by Gail Giles
Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney
Witches' Kitchen by Allen Williams
Birth of a Killer by Darren Shaw
The Adventures of Nanny Piggins by RA Spratt
Dewey by Vicki Myron
Tumtum & Nutmeg: The Rose Cottage Tales
From author for Review:
Arctic Thunder by Robert Feagan
Won in a giveaway on Be Well
Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?
For Review & Giveaway
World's Best Origami by Nick Robinson
Won in a giveaway on Marjoleinbookblog
Beautiful You by Rosie Molinary
Won in a giveaway on The Book Scout
Pies & Prejudice by Heather Vogel Frederick
In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren.
The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought.
Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.
Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at the Printed Page. November's hops will be hosted by Knitting & Sundries.
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
WOW!! Look at your great week!! Congrats on all your wins! Happy Reading!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, what good luck you have, winning so many books!!! I am very interested in what you think of the Julia Stuart book!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWOW, what a great haul this week! I see more then a few I'd like to have. Happy reading!
ReplyDeletehttp://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/
Wow, that's a great mailbox! I agree, there's a few in there I would love. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh! What a great great list of books! Oh, my! Wonderful wins; great Christmas reads - some books that I've been looking at: Five Flavors of Dumb, Halo, Klaus, The Tower, the Zoo and the Tortoise ... just to name a few! You are going to have so much fun with these! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJulie @ Knitting and Sundries
Another huge selection of books! You always do well in giveaways. Congrats! I'm going to check out The Witches' Kitchen. Here's my IMM.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy them all! I really liked The Tower, The Zoo, and The Tortoise :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun bunch of reading you have to do! These all look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, what a week you had!! It'll be hard to decide what to read first.
ReplyDeleteWow! How will you read all of those books? I'm jealous! I really want to read Halo. Please stop by my Mailbox if you get a chance. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteWow you got a ton of books this week. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I'm the other winner of the Hatchette Giveaway of the 4 arcs :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a great mailbox! I love the cover on Halo! The Brave looks very good too! Enjoy all your treasures!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to reading The Reversal.
ReplyDeleteGreat assortment of titles. It would be difficult to know where to start.
ReplyDelete