Saturday, June 18, 2011

Are You Looking For Books To Review?

I wish I could say yes to every author who approaches me to review their book. Unfortunately there are not enough hours in the day to read as much as I want and with the craziness of my life I'm falling further behind everyday!

When I can't accept a book I like to provide the author with a list of bloggers who are accepting books for review.

If you'd like to be included on the spreadsheet that will be given to authors looking for book reviewers just fill out the form below.

I will share this spreadsheet with authors who are seeking book reviews.  They can check out your site to see if it's a good fit for their book and contact you.

This is a new updated spreadsheet. If you filled out the spreadsheet from a couple months ago please update your information on this one.

Thanks!!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this Kathy. I wrote my first letter to a publisher this week and never heard back from her. That's ok, I am sure with time and persistence I will find someone that would like me to review a book for them. I appreciate you sending my info along!

    Have a great Fathers Day weekend.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for this. I have only ever been offered one book for review, but would absolutely love the opportunity to review more. I have a very small following at this point and know that it is not a big draw for publishers and authors, but I would be thrilled to have the chance. Thanks again! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Thank you for doing this. I'm so new to the whole querying the publishers thing that I'm very intimidated by the whole process.

    This opportunity would be awesome; hopefully some authors like my blog!

    Elisquared

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kathy ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for offering us this opportunity :D That would be really awesome.

    Lilie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how great of you to do this. I too do not have a big following but would like to start doing reviews. Acquiring publishers is indeed intimidating.

    Patricia @ http://lemondropsdreamtoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool site. A good place for writers and readers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just came across your site and it's great! Just wondering if you are still accepting reviewers on your form, as it's disabled. (Not sure if that's intentional.) Great blog! ~Jen:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thanks for doing this! If this is still an option, I would love to do this. My e-mail is Meganleigh844@gmail.com. My site is http://faerytalesarereal.blogspot.com/. Thanks! Megan S.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...