Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blogoversary Giveaway - Clean Reads Giveaway

Looking for some great clean summer reads?

The winner of this giveaway will receive their choice of 2 of the following "clean reads" (clicking the cover of the book will take you to the book's summary & reviews on Amazon.com).

Depth of Deceit by Betty Briggs


The Peasant Queen by Cheri Chesley


Nia by Mella Reese


Details:
To Enter Please follow this blog through GFC, twitter, goodreads, facebook, networked blogs OR email.  These are review books that have been read once.
Open to US only
Ends 7/8/11 
Optional Extra Entry:
+1 Share this giveaway on your blog, twitter, facebook, etc.

12 comments:

  1. Great giveaway! I entered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary and thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nia and Depth of Deceit are my 2 choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary.
    Old follower (GFC Jennifer@Thebooknympho)
    posted on facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Book-Nympho/116675375082057
    filled out form.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow on GFC and Goodreads. I've entered. Congratulations on your Blogoversary! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Blogoversary!!
    I love your blog and all the fun things you offer here from giveaways to reviews. Thanks for all you do and congrats!
    I follow on GFC and Goodreads.
    tmdahle@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow via email - thanks for the giveaway!
    crystalfulcher(at)ec.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great giveaway! And, I like your new design! Really cool ;)

    I follow on GFC, Facebook, and email.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great giveaway!! Love the new design!

    follow on gfc (Lori Thomas)

    ctymice at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great giveaway! I love the new design to your web site. I posted this to my blog:
    http://dancealertreads.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-am-reader-not-writer-blogoversary.html

    I follow on GFC facebook and email

    dancealert at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. twitter follower winterbabe98
    http://twitter.com/#!/winterbabe98/status/79606843302883329 tweeted

    GFC follower Barb
    and e-mail subscriber!! Entered on form!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the clean reads giveaway! :)

    GFC: Sakira
    Twitter: SummersKris
    Goodreads & FB: Kris Summers
    email: the one I used to enter in the form as Kris S

    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...