Welcome to the
Young Adult Faeries & Fantasy Giveaway Hop
Young Adult Faeries & Fantasy Giveaway Hop
January 6th to 12th
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & vvb32reads
If I had to choose my favorite genre it would likely be Young Adult Fantasy. I love young adult books with magic, mythical creatures, and supernatural & paranormal elements.
Velvet from vvb32 approached me with the idea of hosting a giveaway hop just for young adult faerie and fantasy books. It sounded like something right up my alley so we threw this together.
100 Blogs are each signed up to host a giveaway for a young adult fantasy book.
To host a giveaway just put up a giveaway for a young adult fantasy book that includes the hop image and linky. Email me a link to your post and let me know where you will ship to and I will add you to the linky. No more than 3 entries per person.
If you have any questions email me toobusyreading-at-gmaildotcom

What a beautiful "hop" button!
ReplyDeleteTrue Grime by Natasha Deen eBook/Print. I hope that qualifies.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathy!
Mary
Mary that is fine.
ReplyDeleteAs long as it is young adult and has some sort of fantasy element it works.
Is middle grade faerie story okay or does it have to be specifically YA?
ReplyDeleteMiddle grade would be fine.
ReplyDeleteMiddle grade, tween, young adult... just no picture books or adult books.
ReplyDeleteI did it again. I forgot to include my shipping info. I'm so sorry. My blog is #47, Proud Book Nerd, and I plan to go international this time. Sorry about that!
ReplyDeleteAre eBooks okay or does it have to be a print copy?
ReplyDeleteI told myself not to do it but I did! I forgot to add International at the end of mine. I am The Pararomance Club
ReplyDeleteUgh.... can you edit my entry to say INL instead of US/CAN? I have no idea how to fix it. thanks! (Snowdrop Dreams of Books!)
ReplyDeleteThe Great Raven is international, not US. Not sure what I did, but can you please change it? I live in Australia! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow thanks so much for organising such a fantastic giveaway hop. I love reading about faeries and all things fantasy, so this was perfect for me and I'm so glad there were a lot of international giveaways. Not only have I now got a lot of chances to win some fantastic books, but I also discovered some amazing new blogs today. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway! One of the best things I brag to friends about is finding your blog! As a reader, you have no idea how much of a gift it is to have a source of blog hops. It is so much fun winning things, but the true joy comes from reading all the reviews and here all that is new out there! I can not thank you enough!
ReplyDelete