Here are the giveaways I currently have open:
- The Guy Next Door 11/2
- Saving Savannah 10/29
- Pingo & the Playground Bully 10/29
- Tree With No Branches 10/30
- Sora's Quest 10/30
- Smart Move 10/30
- Unlikely Gift of Treasure Bloom 11/1
- Break My Heart 1,000 Times 11/5
- Conjure 11/5
- Evie's Knight 11/6
- Zak Corbin 11/7
- Revenge of the Mad Scientist 11/7
- Open Fire 11/7
- Toby Gold & the Secret Fortune
- Winter Sparrow 11/7
- Saving Each Other 11/9
- $50 From Gone Reader & $20 Amazon Gift Card 10/31
- Wright for America 11/9
- Dear Teen Me 11/11
- All I Want 11/7
- Extraordinary Rendition 11/11
- For All the Saints 11/12
- Nook Simple Tour + Gift Card 11/8
- $100 Amazon Gift Card 11/1
- Everything 11/12
- Goddess Girls 11/4
- Kindle Fire 11/30
- The Caretakers 11/15
I currently use Rafflecopter for all my giveaways. The winner is chosen by Rafflecopter and will appear in the Rafflecopter form after the giveaway ends. I send all winners an email. Winner have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.

Thank you :) Missed it!
ReplyDeleteJennifer