
As part of The Teen {Book} Scene Blog Tour for the book Fused (The Samantha Granger Experiment) by Kari Lee Townsend
SAMANTHA GRANGER’S LIBRARY
1). Museum of Thieves (The Keepers) by Liam Tanner because the museum is like a living being which is really cool. It’s nice to escape to someplace freakier than my life.
2). The Invisible Order: Book 1 (Rise of the Darklings) by Paul Crilley because I love Faeries and knowing I’m not the only one who’s different!
3). The Danger Box by Blue Balliett because this book has a mystery in it, and it deals with scientific discovery…something I’m learning a lot about these days ;-)
4). The Dead Boys by Royce Buckingham because the novel is full of suspense, and I need to learn better ways to stay on my toes so no one will discover I’m Digital Diva.
5). The Crawford Curse by Pat Walsh because I feel as though I’ve been cursed, too, and I’d love to sail away with pirates and be free once and for all.
6). Keeper by Kathi Appelt because I love mermaids and wishes and magic…I wish I were a polliwog and could walk on water. Now, that would rock.
Book Giveaway:
The Samantha Granger Experiment: FUSED by Kari Lee Townsend:
After Sam is fused with her cell phone, she's ready to conquer the world! Or at least the 8th grade...
When Samantha Granger touches a meteor while talking on her cell phone, her life is changed forever: her body now has all the capabilities of her phone (GPS, phone, text, camera). She secretly calls herself a "Digital Diva" as she rushes to answer emergency calls. But will her identity be discovered when sparks fly (literally!) between her and Trevor, her dreamy crush? Samantha has to get a handle on her abilities and quick, because when Sam gets kidnapped and the entire town is in danger, she is the only one who can save them.
Giveaway Details:
Open to US only
Ends 1/27/11
1 Signed Personalize Copy of Fused
To Enter Please Fill Out This Form:
My review of Fused will be posted on February 4th as part of this tour.

Awesome giveaway! ^_^
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds like such a fun read. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDelete