Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Giveaway: CSN Stores $50 Gift Certificate


CSN Stores contacted me yesterday with an offer. As before they told me they would offer me $50 to use to review a product or I could offer that same $50 gift certificate to the followers of my blog. Once again I choose to offer it to you :)

CSN Stores offer a wide variety of products with everything from furniture to baby products. Whether you are looking for a bookshelf, lighting, tools, jewelry, rugs, clothes, toys, modern bar stools or exercise equipment, you will find it at CSN Stores.

The $50 can't be used for shipping costs but CSN has tons of items that have Free Shipping.

Giveaway is open to residents of US or Canada.

Last Day to Enter is 2/8/11.

To enter you must be a follower of this blog and fill out the form below.

10 comments:

  1. Great giveaway Kathy! I forget which blogger posted a review 7 photos from this site but I saw a bookshelf unit that was really cool. I keep forgetting to go back and look for it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely giveaway -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome giveaway. First thing I thought of when I saw the name of the store was Crosby, Stills, & Nash. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I can always use more shelf space for books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the giveaway. I love that the giveaways on your blog are so fast and easy to enter.

    monagarg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful giveaway. Thanks.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! You are so kind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...