FYI - If you are interested in more info on any of these book clicking on the image will take you to the book on goodreads, the link will take you to the book on amazon.
FOR REVIEW:

Independence Rock by Debra Terry Hulet

Promptings or Me? Recognizing the Spirit's Voice by Kevin Hinckley

Gifted by Karey White

Growing Up Gracie by Maggie Fechner

The Promises She Keeps by Erin Healy

29 DAYS ... to your perfect weight by Michele Bertolin & Richard Fast

Timeless by Alexandra Monir

I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson

Sealing the Deal: The Love Mentor's Guide to Lasting Love by Diana Kirschner

Giffin Rising by Darby Karchut
GIVEAWAY WINS:

Where The Streets Had A Name by Randa Abdel-Fattah
AUDIO DOWNLOAD:

First Truth (Truth, Book 1) by Dawn Cook

Hidden Truth (Truth, Book 2) by Dawn Cook
In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren.
The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought.
Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

I can't wait to read Timeless! I hope you enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading!
Pretty covers. I want to read Timeless, looking forward to your review.
ReplyDeleteWow you have lots of reviews! Look forward to them!
ReplyDeletejbdownie5@yahoo.com
Like the newer covers for Dawn Cook's books!
ReplyDeleteMy IMM goes up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!
a GREAT read
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
A lovely mix of books. That win looks good!
ReplyDeleteTimeless is on my TBR list... Congrats on your book wins...
ReplyDeleteHeres my in the mailbox
http://chrissysworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/look-at-what-arrived-in-my-mailbox-41.html
Tons of great stuff this week, and what gorgeous covers! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteamazing mailbox! Thank you for sharing! Enjoy!xoxo
ReplyDeleteTimeless is on my TBR list. Great IMM. Enjoy all of your goodies!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read Timeless! I hope you enjoy =)
ReplyDelete