Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blogoversary Giveaway - Use Your Imagination Blog Design by Lori

Thanks to Lori from Pure Imagination for redesigning my blog. I love it!  It will take me a while to get everything updated so for he next week or two consider this blog "under construction".

Pure Imagination

Be sure to check out her blog design site: Use Your Imagination Designs.  If you love what you see and want her to redesign your blog then this giveaway is for you!

Use Your Imagination Designs

Lori has been wonderful to work with so as part of my Blogoversary I am giving away a Book Blogger Basic Design Package which includes:

Custom header, custom background, link bar, signature, blog button with code, custom rating system for reviews, custom colors to match new design and installation.


You would have the option to pay her to upgrade to her Fancy Pants or The Works Packages.

I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

Last day to enter is 7/8/11.

To enter the giveaway just fill out the form below:

50 comments:

  1. My oh my the new design is GORGEOUS! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look - Lori did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new look! Love the Frog on the lilypad ratings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look and what an awesome contest! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new design, it so pretty! Awesome giveaway, I would love a new design for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The new design is so lovely! Thank you for this giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new layout! Thanks for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new design is freaking ADORABLE! Love it! : )

    Ann @Semisweet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look. Visual candy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new look is SO SO SO cute ♥
    Loved it before...still do. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new design and happy blogoversary! Thanks for the giveaway!

    rabidreads[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not going to be entering the giveaway because I just had Lori do my own redesign - she's fabulous! I love how her designs really showcase each blogger's personality!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! It looks so great.

    I can't believe your blog is only one year old. It definitely has the feel of being much more established than that! Great job and congrats on your blogoversery :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful, beautiful design! I want to win!!!
    S.B. Niccum
    Author Website
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. You new design is lovely - thank you so much for sharing this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love this new design. I've been fantasizing about a new one for my blog involving cupcakes and, of course, books.

    Thanks for the amazing giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new look!!! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new look and the frog rating system in so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your new blog look is fantastic!
    Kimberly
    The Cottage Bookshelf
    http://thecottagebookshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. CONGRATS on the success of your blog. Your header is precious!! Thanks to you and Lori for this great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for inviting me to take part in this giveaway haha. I love your new blog design, it's not just cute, it's freaking adorable!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the look of the new blog and thanks for this contest! I've been thinking of getting my blog done from her. Maybe I'll get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the whimsical look! Thanks for the giveaway. I've been wanting a makeover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy blogoversary. Your blog design is gorgeous!! Good luck on your next year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the new design!! I'm looking for something new on my blog.....I'm bored with it -- LOL. I'm going to have to go check out the prices!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your blog's new look. I am so ready for a change, but I also want to switch over to WordPress. The switching over is overwhelming right now so I am limbo.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kathy , I love the new design. Congrats on the blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your new layout! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The new design is wonderful, just love it! Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the new blog design! Congrats on your Blogoversary- you should really celebrate:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love Lori and her designs! Thanks for the great giveaway -- and happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE the new design!

    Lori has super cute designs, and really reasonable prices! If I don't win I'm going to have to buy one because I am super in need of a re-haul for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This new design is just awesome.. I really really love it. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love it! I liked it before too, but this layout is so cute!
    Congrats!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my gosh i really like the new look.... im an email subscriber and when i went to the page i was hella surprise because i dont remember subscribing to this website then i saw the name lol.... really liking the new look, GREAT JOB to you and Lori... and this is a really cool and generous giveaway!!!

    SpadesHigh @ http://SpadesHighReads.com
    TValeros18 @ gmail [dot] com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I wanted to stop by and say while I was looking at the site yesterday I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the new look! For a moment I was like-am I at the right blog?! lol.
    Thanks for the generous giveaway =)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your new layout, it looks fantastic! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have to say her designs are amazing! :) Thank you for the great chance to win a remake. ;) I could use one.

    Happy Blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I've been loving the new design so much! Frogs are a serious motif in my RL so the cute froggy theme you've got going just makes me smile everytime I visit.

    And happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your new blog design is wonderful! It cheers me everytime I stop in!
    I hope your trip with your son is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love your new layout and thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love this design. It's awesome Kathy! I have my fingers crossed for this! Thanks for the chance.
    Happy Blogoversary!

    Mary
    @sweepingme

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lori's designs are truly fabulous! What a great opportunity for the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...