Gabriella must unlock the secrets of her past and accept the magick that she fears to fulfill her destiny.
Gabriella is a witch. The problem is, she doesn't remember. She repressed the memories of her powers years ago when her mother was murdered. Now, the warlock who was responsible for her mother's death has set his sights on Gabriella. He is determined to use her fear to turn her to the dark side of magick…even if it kills her. Her mother's spirit is reaching out to warn her, but even that she pushes away. Desperate to save her daughter, the spirit finds a male witch–one that just happens to be in love with Gabriella. Darron is more than willing to help but the two young witches will have way more to battle than just an evil warlock. There are overbearing jocks and petty rich girls who get tempers flaring and often set Gabrielle and Darron at odds.
There is more to the story than Gabrielle and Darron could even imagine. There are terrible secrets to be revealed, battles to be waged, and lives will be lost. Only after Gabrielle and Darron both come to terms with who they really are, and open themselves up to the true meaning of magick, can they have any hope of fulfilling their destiny.
http://authorlauradeluca.blogspot.com/
Giveaway Details:
1 signed copy of Destiny + a box on incense
Open Internationally
Ends 10/15/11
Optional Extra Entry
+2 Like Author Laura DeLuca on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Laura-DeLuca/154535661259331

cool new 4 me sounds good
ReplyDeleteJust entered ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway :P
Sounds very interesting!. Thank you.
ReplyDeletek(dot)cherub2011(at)gmail(dot)com
Sounds really good.I love reading books about magick. I love how authors have the same concept, magick but the stories are so different. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance. This sounds like a very good read!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful cover! Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteLove the cover! Thanks for the giveaway! Gloria
ReplyDeleteOn my first entry, I didn't check that I liked Laura on Face book, so I entered again! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this lovely giveaway opportunity. I would love to read Destiny I think the whole premise of the story sounds very intriguing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway its always nice to meet new authors and read differnt generes !!
ReplyDeletekat !!
who doesnt like a little bit of magik !!
Thanks so much for the opportunity ... I've been following Laura for a long time and would love to win this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear about you and liking you on facebook I am sue L.Leech there. Hope to be entered in your drawing as this sounds very good. susan Leech garysue@dejazzd.com
ReplyDeleteI ENTERED
ReplyDeleteI hope win, sounds great.
Thanks for the giveaway. Sounds like a great book!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! I have been trying to win this book forever! Been a long time follower of Laura's blogs.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I'm not sure if I got the extra entries on the form since I couldn't get the button to appear for the yes or the no!
Thank you for this sweepstake
ReplyDeleteKandi Smith
ReplyDeleteklbs1@yahoo.com
Sounds like a great book! I would love to read it.
i am joining:-)
ReplyDelete