Monday, January 9, 2012

Ebook Deals FREE to $2.99

Here is an updated list of the best free & cheap Ebooks on Amazon. So many of last week's great deals are already gone so they've been deleted. There are a few great new books available this week that I added such as a Shannon Hale title for $2.99 (The Actor and the Housewife) and a Marcia Lynn McClure book for just .99 cents (The Time of Aspen Falls).

You don't have to have an ereader to read ebooks.  You can download them right to your computer and read there.

Prices are accurate at the time of posting.  I have no idea how long these deals will last.

FREE!




Just .99 Cents




Just $1.99



$2.24 - $2.59




$2.99



If you have a nook many of these titles are the same price at Barnes & Noble.
Barnes&Noble.com


Amazon has 100 ebooks each month that are $3.99 or less. You can check out this months deals HERE.

12 comments:

  1. What a nice shopping list - thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this fabulous list!! I met Kim Culbertson, the author of Songs for a Teenage Nomad this year. I'm glad to know she went digital. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you post these- I always pick up one or two (or three or four ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making this list. It is quite helpful! It makes it very tempting to buy a whole bunch in one fell swoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Many of these books aren't free in Germany and I wonder if there is some way around it - Ie. would it work if someone from the US would send me the books as a gift? They wouldn't have to pay afterall, right? My Kindle is registered as an US Kindle, too.. *sigh*

    Anyway, thanks for this great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this list with free and cheap eBooks. I think I'll download and buy some, because I'm in holiday and I want to read something new with a great subject. I'm happy that I have two weeks off from work and I can read...it's my passion. I love everything about books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for putting up this list and updating it as well.

    Also, Bridger by Megan Curd is only .99 for Kindle and Nook right now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this post! These are my favorite types of posts! I know they take a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for pulling together all those deals. I spied some books that I've had my eye on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought a Kindle (it's on its way here) and have been collecting books on my Cloud to add to it, so thank you so much for this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...