Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Young Adult Paranormal Activity Giveaway Hop


Young Adult Paranormal Activity Giveaway Hop
February 24th to 28th
Hosted by vvb32 reads & 
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

This hop features giveaways of Paranormal Young Adult Books (ghost, werewolves, vampires, zombies, etc.)

If you have any questions please email me toobusyreading-at-gmaildotcom

17 comments:

  1. Oops! I forgot to put that I live in the U.S. (Abnormally Paranormal Reviews).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops - I forgot as well! I'm US also (Shepherd's Moon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrr. I forgot too! (Shipping to US only).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new at this, so I didn't think about that until I seen their remarks. I'm US also. Sorry for any inconvenience! (Book Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to mention giveaway would be INT- Van @ short and sweet reviews. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i’m in! yey! another giveaway hop to join in! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, ooh, me too! Paranormal YA books are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry, but I forgot (US) too! I did it on one other hop sign-up, and after that, I promise to never do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi:)
    I'm #97 Can you please add (int) to mine. Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first hop! So sorry I forgot to add US to mine. I beg your forgiveness :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ack. Sorry, I forgot to put US...I'm under Dawn Dalton. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm another problem, sorry but I am listed as (US) but should be (INT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...