Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years & My Simple Goals for 2012


Wish You the Happiest of New Years!


I Am A Reader, Not A Writer's 2012 Goals
  • Read 150 books this year.
  • Keep blogging fun so it doesn't feel like a chore.
That's it.  I'm keeping it simple this year!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! And have fun with these goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Those seem like very admirable goals.
    I look forward to visiting with you throughout the year.

    Can I say again how much I enjoy your header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great goals.... Happiness and best of luck this New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year! I second the "Keep blogging fun." My goal is definitely not to get overwhelmed and just put off posts this year. Though if you read all 150 books, you'll have plenty to talk about!

    Good luck!

    - C.J -
    cjlistro.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/cjlistro

    ReplyDelete
  5. 150 books is ambitious, but I have faith you'll knock that resolution out of the park!

    Here's hoping your 2012 is filled with health, happiness, and tons of excellent reads!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! Keep it simple and focus on the fun!

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...