Monday, April 16, 2012

Team Abnegation Tuesday Task - Wear Gray


I've got to post about this week's Team Abnegation Tuesday Task a day early so you'll have time to prepare for tomorrow.

This week you can support TeamAbnegation by

Wearing Gray on Tuesday!


Thank you for showing your support of TeamAbnegation by clicking these Links:

http://bit.ly/GD4TnQ
http://bit.ly/GQFqbF

If you'd like to participate you can enter to win a $10 Amazon.com Gift Code.

Gain Entries by:
+1 - Commit to wear gray on Tuesday 4/17
+3 - Tweet about Wearing Gray
+10 - Post a picture of what you are going to wear or take a picture of yourself tomorrow when you are wearing gray. Leave a comment with a link to your picture or add your picture to the linky below.
Ends 4/17 at midnight.

a Rafflecopter giveaway You may post a link to your picture in a comment or you can add the picture to this linky:

4 comments:

  1. Dang, I hate pictures of myself!! I don't even think I own any of me being pregnant and I was a skinny pregnant person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrr, hate when I hit the enter button too quick- here's my twitter link

    https://twitter.com/#!/alterlisa/status/192095098295681025

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://twitter.com/#!/deadtossedwaves/status/192316667458621440

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found a gray shirt to wear! https://twitter.com/#!/Stephanie_27_/status/192356847523610624

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...