Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Hop & Follow

Thanks for stopping by!

Book Blogger Hop
When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?
Always when I am done reading the book. Sometimes I'll mark a page or write a note about something I want to remember.


My question for you guys, what is your high fashion book? --- translation --- best book cover ever.
Let me think... Of the books I've most recently read I loved the cover of Paranormalcy.
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)

While you are here take a minute to enter my current giveaways:

The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow ends Today 9/24

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan ends 9/29

Luck of the Draw by Rachael Renee Anderson ends 9/30

The Maze Runner by James Dashner. Givewaway ends 10/3.

Escape From Rwanda by John Yves Bizimana ends 10/10

Gift Books by Carol Lynn Pearson ends 10/10

Visit my Got Great Giveaways Linky to enter over 50 book giveaways. If you have a giveaway on your site that isn't listed please add it to the linky. Book related giveaways only please!

Are you a book blogger?
Join up to take part in Gratitude Giveaways - A Book Blog Follower Appreciation Hop.



I always follow back so if you are a new follower be sure to leave me a comment on this post with a link to your site so I can stop by your blog and follow you back.

Hope you are having a fabulous Friday!

28 comments:

  1. Hey, just stopping by to say, "WASSUP?"

    I am really looking forward to the Gratitude Giveaway! I'm still trying to think of something cool to giveaway.

    Jessi
    Blog Hop @ The Elliott Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathy!

    Just hopping by. Already a follower. :)

    Same here! Writing review after I finish a book.

    cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost always finish the book first - but I do take notes along the way and mentally write little bits of the review...

    I say "almost" because there was that one book - that I reviewed without finishing - because it was TRULY that poorly written. it's still sitting there gathering dust under my bed. worst 15 bucks I ever spent. ugh.

    I'm going to think about that best cover idea... I tend to gravitate toward things like Flipped... or any of Hiaasen's books... simple makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for hopping by my blog!
    Funny thing is I already had your blog open and reading it in one tab while I was checking my blog in the other :)

    Now following you on blogger and twitter!

    Chazz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm participating in and am looking forward to Gratitude Giveaways. It's such a wonderful idea. Paranormalcy is a great choice as far as book covers go, it's on my list of favorites.

    ope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Wow, you are holding a lot of great giveaways at the moment!

    www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy HOP! I'm the same I wait til the end and write notes when I have insights. Have a fun weekend!

    HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hop hop!

    I hadn't heard of the grateful giveaways but it sounds great. I may enter (to giveaway a book!).

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the hop and the follow (I always follow back too). I really, really wish I took notes when I read a book, but normally I don't. It's easier to do so on my Kindle, and I love being able to underline with so much ease.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool blog! I love how you show what you're reading and what you'll be reading next. I really should start taking notes while I'm reading...Anyway, I'm a new follower :)

    Here's my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say, I'm very surprised by how many of these books are very, very new titles that are being chosen for best cover!!

    Check out my Hop here:
    Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and a Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower here from Follow Friday but I'm also hopping by from the hop. You've got a great looking blog here, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just hopping by... I'm already a follower. The follower gratitude giveaways are a great idea... I'll have to get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just hopping in for a visit from the hop and follow. Already follow ya. Looking forward to participating in the Gratitude Giveaway in November. Drop by and check my giveaway on the Welcoming the Fall giveaway.

    Jennifer
    http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just hopping by....thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Kathy, I am here from the Hop, returning your visit. You have a lovely blog and a lot going on at your site. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I followed back! :)

    I also signed up to be a part of Gratitude Giveaways. Now I just need to put my thinking cap on and come up with a great giveaway.

    Jen @ Overused Parentheses

    ReplyDelete
  18. Visiting from the hop. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for popping by acting balanced - am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just hopping by to wish you an awesome weekend! I am already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the cover of Paranormalcy as well. I'm an old follower, but still stopping by from the hop again!
    I'd love it if you stopped by my blog!(:
    Have a great weekend,
    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for visiting this week. I'm already a follower.

    I like the cover for the book I just finished, Under the Dome, though I don't know if that's "high fashion".

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Hopping! Thanks for coming by my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for hopping by today and becoming a follower. I hope you have a great weekend! Before I go, I think I'm going to nose around a bit more. Hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Thanks for hopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...