WOW! My mailbox loved me this week!!Won in a giveaway on The O.W.L.

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
From Author For Review:

Legend Destiny by Nance Bulow-Morgan
From Booksneeze for Review:

The Nativity Collection by Robert J. Morgan
Won in a giveaway on One Book At A Time

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The following 8 Books are from the publisher Gibbs Smith for Review:

The Big Book of Boy Stuff by Bart King

The Big Book of Girl Stuff by Bart King

Ordinary Mary's Extraordinary Deed

The Bracelet by Miriam de Rosier

I'll Always Be Your Daughter by Carol Lynn Pearson

Girlfriend! by Carol Lynn Pearson

The Lesson by Carol Lynn Pearson

What Love Is by Carol Lynn Pearson
Won in a giveaway on JenniferLaurens.com

Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
From Author for Review

Restored Hope by Brenda Youngerman
In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren.
The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought.
Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library
Heavenly and The Summoning are on my wishlist! I have The Forest of Hands and Teeth but haven't read it yet. Hope you enjoy your books! :D
ReplyDelete~Briana
I heard some great things about The Forest Of Hands And Teeth. Hope you enjoy all you books and I'll be back to check out your reviews :)
ReplyDeleteCome See What's In My Mailbox
awesome books - I need to read some Carrie Ryan. I am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteIn IMMB is here
Wow. That's quite a bit of reading! Interested in hearing your thoughts on Carrie Ryan's book.
ReplyDeleteMy mailbox post will be up in another 15 minutes automatically, feel free to stop by!
http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com
The Darkest Powers Trilogy is one of my favorite series EVER. I hope you enjoy the Summoning!!
ReplyDeleteI bought The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan this week. It looks great! :) I hope it's good. But I'm sure it will be, I mean it includes zombies. Love that! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Darkest Powers trilogy is also pretty good.
Enjoy the books you got. Happy reading!
You got some great books! I'm adding some of these to my TBR pile. I can't wait to read your reviews. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Lots of great books! Congrats on your winnings!
ReplyDeleteYou had a great haul this week! I have The Forest of Teeth and Hands in my TBR pile right now. I hope you enjoy all of your books!
ReplyDeleteMy Mailbox
Awesome IMM! I hope that you enjoy all of your new books!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower :)
Check out my IMM here!
I got The Forest of Hands and Teeth this week as well! I've been meaning to read it for a while and I just got around to picking up a copy. I hope you enjoy your books this week :)
ReplyDeleteHere's what I got this week :)