I've been trying to decide which weekly book related memes to take part in.
Currently I take part in In My Mailbox and Book Blogger Hop/Follow My Book Blog Friday.
I'm trying to find some new ones for other days of the week.
What are your favorites?
Which book memes do you take part in each week?
I know there are tons of them out there. I'm just having trouble finding all of them. I found a list on one site but most of them had died off.
Do you host a book related meme each week? Do you know of a great book related meme hosted by someone else that you'd like to share? Please link them up so I can stop by and check them out.
Shelia at One Person's Journey through a world of books does What Are You Reading? every week... great meme.
ReplyDeleteTeaser Tuesday, by MizB at Should be Reading is very popular.
Waiting on Wednesday with Jill at Breaking the Spine showcases upcoming releases we can't wait to read.
Dollycas's Thoughts is doing a new meme called, Enquiring Minds Want to Know, which gives a few questions every week for bloggers to answer about themselves.
On My Wish list is a meme hosted by Book Chick City that's just getting started...
Just some suggestions for you to try... I do these plus Book Blogger Hop on Friday...
The list really helped me too! I just joined a couple of these just now :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHannah
http://abouteverything-hannah.blogspot.com
It's all about books, movies, me, but mostly books :)
Thanks for the list!! We also had a hard time deciding which meme's we want to do and which would be the best for us.
ReplyDeleteI love the Waiting on Wednesday meme and we also do the In My Mailbox. And we do Jen's Blog Hop and Parajunkee's Follow Friday
We now started our own meme on Saturday's (or any other day you want) called Notable Quotables.
I have a hard time choosing myself, and didn't even realize all there are out there! I like Book Blog Hop on Fridays, Teaser Tuesday, and maybe Booking Through Thursdays. I don't like to do too many in the same week though, because I don't want to turn into a meme blog with a few reviews thrown in.
ReplyDeleteI am definitely of the mind that less is more when it comes to memes. When I realize that one of the blogs I follow just has a different meme every day, I stop following. A few are great, but I really love reading the more original, unique posts.
ReplyDeleteI do agree with the less is more. Especially if that is all you have on your blog. I've gone back to a few follow Fridays and there have been no new posts in several weeks except for Follow my blog posts.
ReplyDeletegoodness, I had no idea all of these were out there... I might have to check some out... I usually avoid memes (well, okay, I've indulged in an entire meme week on my regular blog, but not the book blog) but would be willing to do one now and then if it was fitting... I'll have to check them out. Tomorrow, tonight I've gotta sleep off this insane weekend.
ReplyDelete