I love book giveaways. They often have low entries which means I actually win them once in a while. I'm always on the lookout for book giveaways and have become frustrated by not having one place to find them all. So I started hosting my own Book Giveaway Linky.
Each week I search for great book giveaways and link them up here. However I can't possibly find them all so I need your help!
Do you have a book giveaway on your blog or website? Scroll down and add it to the linky list.
Have you found a great book giveaway you want to share? Please add it.
Stop by each week and link up book related giveaways.
Many of the 65+ book giveaways listed on last week's Got Great Giveaways? are still open.
To help bloggers easily find giveaways they are interested please fill out the Linky like this:
Genre or Category - Title, Author, ending date.
So your Link Title should look something like this:
Young Adult - I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore ends 9/21
Catergory: Adult, Young Adult, Middle Grade, Picture Book
OR
Genre: Mystery, Romance, SciFi, Fantasy, Nonfiction, Christian, etc.
BOOK & BOOK RELATED GIVEAWAYS ONLY - others will be deleted.
Bookmark this site and stop back by in a couple days for more giveaways because new giveaways get added all week long!
The next Got Great Giveaways Linky will be posted on Thursday 9/23. If you have a giveaway you want me to add to next week's linky just FILL OUT THIS FORM, or you can stop back next week to add it.
hanks so much for the Linky! If you have a giveaway, you can add it to my giveaway Linky - Updated every Friday! THE BUSY WOMAN'S GUIDE TO SURVIVING MOTHERHOODIf you have a BOOK giveaway, you can add it to my BOOK giveaway Linky - Updated every Thursday! BUSY MOMS WHO LOVE TO READ
ReplyDeleteThanks for including my book giveaway in your link up. Guardians of Ga’hoole: The Capture by Kathryn Lasky is a actually more a middle grade title, though YA readers may be interested in it as well.
ReplyDeleteEach week on Friday I compile the Full to the Brim, Kid's Book Giveaway List, which mostly includes picture books and middle grade giveaways.
I updated the giveaway to say MG - Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny you started this because last Friday I was going to start doing one but BlogFest kept me too busy. I was going to start it this Friday but you beat me to it! I could still have one, but we'll see. I might or I might not. Either way it's great to have a spot to find them!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great linky! Just like you, I LOVE book giveaways and host Fish for a Free Book on Fridays at my blog. (Thanks for including your giveaway last week) I've included a link to Got Great Giveaways in my weekly post. Hopefully this will help readers find all the great book giveaways out there! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Lori
http://loricalabrese.blogspot.com
Just hopping by...thanks for hopping over to my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower. I like your blog!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
-Elena
http://elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com
This is such a great idea, thanks for taking this on and helping bloggers spread the word!
ReplyDelete