I'm trying something new in 2011.
I intend to host book giveaways at least 4 times per week. It makes my life much easier if I do not have to track down addresses from the winners of my giveaways. I usually require people entering giveaways to leave their address on each form. I'm now giving regular followers of this blog a chance to leave their address once and then not have to enter their address again. If you have filled out this form I will look up your address if you win a giveaway. This worked really well when I did it as a part of Best I've Read 2010 and a lot of bloggers really appreciated it so I'm going to try it for all the giveaways I host.
It is not required that you fill out this form. I know some people are very protective of their address and don't want to share it unless they win. That is just fine.
However there are others who hate to have to fill out their address every time they enter a giveaway. This should make their life easier. This is especially true for those few dozen followers who religiously enter every giveaway I host. Fill out the form once and then never need to fill in your address again on my blog (unless you move, change email, etc.)
Giveaways 4 times a week? Geez. You're generous.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Great idea!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!!
So excited! This is a great idea, hope it makes your job easier.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Thanks! This makes things so much easier! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWow, that sound amazing. Thank you for loving us :)
ReplyDeleteHere's wishing you a wonderful, inspired, insightful and Happy New Year!
Done! Happy New Year!!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a great idea, but the reason I don't do this is because I know too many hackers and so it makes me nervous. So, I'm sorry if I make it more difficult for you. :(
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteSo many giveaways..Awesome..Thanks for the list as it will make it easier to enter.
ReplyDeletemisskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
I think this is a great idea and will make entering your giveaways even easier.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! 4# per week on giveaways. We're going to get to know each other very well, Kai! I pray God blesses you with all your needs and then some in 2011.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year,
Barb Shelton
hurrah and awesome!
ReplyDeleteBetty Mc
How do you find the time for all this? You are a super hero and you seem so normal! I am so impressed!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazingly generous!
ReplyDeleteThis is my reminder that I have filled out the address form.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for all the great giveaways!
Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteAwesome hop and well attended as always!
ReplyDelete(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/
You are so creative thanks.
ReplyDelete