Thursday, February 3, 2011

2500 Follower Giveaway - $10 Amazon Gift Card

2500 GFC followers seems like a good reason for a giveaway.

I'll keep this one simple.

Just follow via GFC and fill out the form below to enter.

I've got a $10 Amazon Gift Card for Giveaway. It will be emailed to the winner.



Open to anyone who follows via GFC and can use a gift card from Amazon.com. Ends 3/1


33 comments:

  1. That's a lot of followers and here I'm all proud I'm my 5 lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2500 congrats!!!

    Ella
    Memorable Children Books & Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! (Don't think I'll ever get there!!) --So nice of you to have this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations on reaching 2500 followers!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! That's a whole lot of following! Good job.


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the chance.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Tons of followers. What is the deadline for the contest, in case we're sharing this info with others? Thanks for the treat!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and thanks a lot for this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on 2500+ followers!

    Thanks for the great giveaway chance too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! That's an awesome follower list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Congrats on reaching over 2500 followers!! Its a great blog - wishing you 2500 more ;)!

    Pam S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have great reviews and giveaways! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey guess what? You just upped 500 for your followers! I'm number 508 :) Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! 2500 followers! Big Congrats! And thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2,500... That blows my mind! Wow. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big Congrats to you thank you for this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on 2500, that's wonderful.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :) Oh, and congrats on 2500+!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oops, I think I entered twice... I forgot to bookmark this page so I forgot that I already entered :X Please delete my second entry! Sorry for the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! Wow! 2500 followers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...