Thursday, July 7, 2011

Christmas in July: Book Giveaway

I have a stack of Christmas books I reviewed last year. If I wait until December to run this giveaway the winner won't have a chance to read them before the holidays.  So instead I'm having a Christmas in July giveaway.

Here are the review books I am offering for giveaway.  They have all been read once.

A First Christmas: Friends & Festivities by Sean Noonan


The Nativity Collection by Robert J. Morgan


The Christmas Chronicles: The Legend of Santa Claus by Tim Slover


The Snow Globe by Sheila Roberts


The Reindeer Keeper by Barbara Briggs Ward


The Christmas Journey by Donna VanLiere


I Am Santa by Kristy Hale









Giveaway Details:
Open to US only
Last day to enter is August 7th

I have not decided how many winners there will be maybe just 1, maybe several.  So just let me know which books you are interested in if you win.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the super awesome giveaway Kathy! I was just thinking about how I wanted to read a few Christmas books this Summer!

    Lah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think your Sample Question #2 was supposed to say email? So I just entered my email address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathy for this giveaway. Christmas sure did come early...lol! And book will be great to win. Thanks again.

    * I Am Santa by Kristy Hale

    Ella
    mymcbooks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanted to check all the books! they all look good. thank you for contest.and sharing. rhonda rlrlaney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful giveaway! I've been collecting Christmas stories for a couple years now and do a series of reviews on my blog each December for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the giveaway! I love Christmas and Christmas in July! I'm having a month long event for Christmas in July over at my Christmas blog. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've read many Christmas books... sounds fun! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great giveaway Kathy. You always have some wonderful books up for grabs. Is it OK if I said I wanted to win each title? In other words, if I am chosen a winner...any title at all will suit me just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the cool event! I would like any book for my kids as a prize!
    sradke1024 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the Christmas books giveaway! I would be happy with any of the books. I love Christmas and I love to read Christmas books to my grandbabies. Thanks and Merry Christmas in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there!
    Thanks for the super awesome giveaway!!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Xmas books in the Summer!!!!
    Thanks bunches!!!
    Laurie Carlson
    laurieisreading at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great giveaway. Christmas In July sounds wonderful. Thanks for the chance to win any of the books I selected.GFC follower under Lucky47.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE Christmas books, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a hoot ! Thank you for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of the books sound good! Thanks for the giveaway!
    mittens0831 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to be able to read any of these books.

    dragon_briar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there,
    Since I love to read I can't pick just one! I'd love to read them all! Thanks for the chance to win. :0)


    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...