
Wow - I'm amazed that I've hit the 5000 GFC follower mark. That must mean it is time for another giveaway!!
Since I'm looking for some feedback on my blog if you are willing to fill out a 20 question survey I'll enter you in a drawing for a $25 amazon.com gift card or up to $25 in books from the book depository. Last day to fill out the survey to enter the giveaway is October 9th.
To enter just fill out the survey below. It's anonymous so you can be honest. Once you are finished with the survey there will be a separate form for you to fill out to enter the giveaway.


Wow! Congrats, Kathy, on your 5000+ followers! What an accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the followers! Well deserved!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Kathy! That's quite a milestone.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, 5000 is impressive! i'm glad i'm one of them, your blog is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching a significant milestone and more power to your blog!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the chance to win! :)
Cherry Mischievous
Holy followers! Congratulations and thanks for the awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWow, 5000 followers! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete5000 followers!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the followers - WOW! :D
ReplyDeletethanks for the giveaway
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteI messed up and clicked out of the page and went back and filled out the survey again to have access to the entry link. I noted in the required answers what I answered before so you could delete that submission since I already filled out the survey. I only entered the giveaway once though.
Congratulations on reaching 5000 followers!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 500+ followers
ReplyDeleteI never got a link after the survey to enter the giveaway.So I hope this will count.Thanks
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net
Congrats, Kathy. You completely deserve and do an awesoem job :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! 5,000 followers is awesome! Thanks so much for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's quite an achievement! :) And Thank You!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! 5000 its a lot lot lot, but deserved. Kiises and hugs for you ´pretty
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! What a wonderful milestone. Thank you for sharing your efforts with us and the incredible giveaway opportunity.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your followers!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the chance.
Absolutely awesome! Congrats on such a huge number of followers! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your +5000 followers! And thank you for the time you spend on your wonderful blog!
ReplyDeleteWow, 5000. Congrats on that. It's well deserved. GFC follower under Lucky47
ReplyDeleteCarol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com
Hey, congrats on 5000!
ReplyDeleteI filled out the survey from through Google Reader. When I finished, the giveaway form did not show up. What happened?! How do I enter?
amberr610[at]gmail[dot]com
Congrats-----
ReplyDeleteI'm not seeing a second form for the giveaway but I filled out the other survey.
The thank you page for the survey has a link to enter the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteWOW - CONGRATS. I am almost to 500 followers and so amazed. You at 5,000 followers - HOW WONDERFUL! Way to Go!
ReplyDeleteWOW, Congratulations on your 5000 followers!!
ReplyDeleteIs amazing.
Thanks Kathy for a wonderful giveaway and congratulations on reaching 5000 followers!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice knowing you appreciate our feedback. Congrats on the big milestone.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Congrats. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the followers. This was a nice survey. :)
ReplyDeletevj
ReplyDeletecongrats on the followers
5000 followers is un-freaking-believable!! Congrats! And thanks for the giveaway opportunity. :-)
ReplyDeleteI am happy to be a part of your blog and winners in your future events and give a ways.
ReplyDeleteWhat a huge accomplishment! Congrats on the 5,000+ followers!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the giveaway!
Congrats on your 5,000+ Followers.
ReplyDeleteCongrats wow that is alot of followers!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 5,000+ followers that's incredible!! Filled out the survey, thanks for not having a million questions like some others lol. Also, thanks for the awesome giveaway! :-)
ReplyDeleteKudos to you Kathy on reaching 5000 followers! Thanks for the giveaway- the survey was quick and easy.
ReplyDeletecongrats and thanks on the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI forgot about something that I wanted to comment! On the giveaway hops, I've seen Amazon Gift Card giveaways listed as US-only sometimes and I think that since Amazon ships almost anywhere, those giveaways could maybe be listed as International? I know that shipping is expensive, but I (as a non-US reader) could use the credit to buy Kindle books, for example! Just a thought :)
ReplyDeletewow, 5000 followeres. How do you do it? lol Well done!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You are doing a great job on your blog!
ReplyDeleteGoodness gracious... 5000! WOW! Congratulations! Your blog is amazing, so it comes as no surprise you have so many followers.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! 5000, that's some achievement.
ReplyDeleteWow, just enjoy reading your reviews.
ReplyDeleteYour children should be proud of their
Reading Moma. WTG. 5000 is alot of readers.
Thanks, for hosting this giveaway too.
as dayleb @ telus dot net
cheers Dayle.
I am proud of you! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletepattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks for the chance
Wow! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletecharlawilson@me.com
Congratulations on breaking 5000!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on breaking 5000!
ReplyDeleteBig congratulations!!
ReplyDeletecatslady5(at)aol.com
Congratulations on all those Followers! That is truly impressive. Great job!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I've been following for a while but finally decided to go ahead and click on that GFC button :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats and keep up the great work! That's a LOT of followers. :) Thanks for the giveaway as well. :)
ReplyDelete♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books