Thursday, October 20, 2011

Know Me Better 10/20



"Know Me Better"

Each week I will pick 5 questions off of my author interview list to answers. In trying to figure out how to share more about myself I got to thinking that I would love to get to know the readers of my blog better too.  I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.

This Week's Questions:
If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
Nickname?
What was your favorite children's book?
If you were a super hero what would your kryptonite be?
Hot or Cold?

If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
I'd go into the future, I'm not sure I was cut out for a life without technology, hot showers and flush toilets.

Nickname?
In high school my friend called me "Jiminey" as in Jiminey Cricket from Pinocchio. - "She's my conscience. She tells me what's right and wrong".

What was your favorite children's book?
I have a very well loved copy of Raggedy Ann and Andy that my mom had memorized.

If you were a super hero what would your kryptonite be?
Laundry or Dishes - They already bring me to my knees!

Hot or Cold?
COLD! I hate being hot and I live in the desert which can make for miserable summers. Thank goodness for AC.

Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here!

10 comments:

  1. and here I was hounding you about an interview -- I just needed to read your blog more. LOL! I would answer the questions pretty much opposite of you. I like hot better than cold and I'd go to the past instead of the future (not saying I'd stay long, just observe). We do have the same kryptonite though - hubby jokingly calls me Martha Stewart b/c I'm so NOT domestic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie - the point of your book tour is to feature you and your new book Destined not to hear me ramble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay . . .
    I'd go to the past. I so love it there!
    My nickname went through many incarnations. Final? Lou.
    My favourite book as a child was The Black Stallion
    My kryptonite would be ice cream, just as it is now . . .
    Definitely prefer hot. But I'm always cold. Maybe it has something to do with ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go to the future - I like the benefits of technology.
    My nickname was KC.
    I don't remember my favorite childhood book.
    My kryptonite would be cookies.
    I prefer mild temps but cooler than warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate doing laundry and dishes myself. If I could only hire a maid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my many nicknames over the year was "Scratch". When I would get nervous in Jr. High, I would scratch my head like I was thinking, so one of the teachers called me scratch and it stuck for about 5 years.

    I think laundry is everyone's Kryptonite1

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. One nickname I forgot was 'Mousy' - believe it or not, I got it from my Drill Sergeant in Basic Training....because I was so quiet!

    The rest of my answers are here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! My answers are here: http://www.livinglearninglovinglife.com/2011/10/know-me-better-round-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...