Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Monster Mash & Bash Giveaway

monster bash and bash

Welcome to the Monster Mash & Bash Giveaway Hop hosted by A Book Lover's Dream. 50 Blogs have each signed up to host a giveaway.  This hop ends October 31st at Midnight.

My Giveaway
1 winner will receive the following 3 books:

Ghoul Strike by Andrew Newbound (ARC)


Haunted by Joy Preble


Modern Fairies, Dwarves, Goblins & Other Nasties by Miss Edythe McFate (ARC)


To Enter:
Just follow my blog at least one way (twitter, goodreads, facebook, email, GFC, etc. - links can be found in my right sidebar)
Then fill out the form below.



Then hop to another blog on the list to enter their giveaway.

3 comments:

  1. What!? Did I miss the giveaway? I couldn't have because it hasn't come to the date, yet. Whew!!
    Okay, well, I'm going to visit/hop to lots of blogs on the list even though I can't post mine. :]
    I'd love to have a copy of "Haunted" though Lord knows how I could get one considering all of the people who've filled out the giveaway comments!
    Thanks just the same for hostessing these sorts of things, they're so helpful for getting to know other bloggers.
    Deborah/TheBookishDame
    thebookishdame@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...