The Divergent Nation Choosing Ceremony has officially taken place.
ABNEGATION'S 10 FACTION LEADERS
- Divergent Examiner
- The Book Smugglers
- The Divergent Trilogy
- I Am a Reader Not a Writer
- Icey Books
- Katie's Book Blog
- Mundie Moms
- My 5 Monkeys
- Reading Writing Breathing
- Stacked
Currently our task is to have you visit this link: http://bit.ly/choose_abnegation. Hopefully HarperTeen is cooking up some exciting things for us to do for the rest of the month (cause really how many times can you visit that one link).
Be sure to continue to check our Abnegation Faction News Page: http://bit.ly/abnegationfaction (Clicks might now count towards our victory any more but it is a fun page to visit).

I have Divergent on my bookshelf. Your enthusiasm for the series makes me want to pick it up right now and read it. I promise it will be the first YA I read once I finish the mg research I'm working on. :)
ReplyDelete