About the Jerusalem Assassin-
In the wake of the 1995 Oslo Peace Accords, a wave of Palestinian terror hits Jewish targets. Israel responds with a clandestine war in Paris, Zurich, and Tel Aviv. When a beautiful Mossad agent is critically wounded in Amsterdam, master spy Jerusalem Gerster pursues the attackers back to Israel, where he uncovers a sinister conspiracy to perpetrate an unprecedented national catastrophe—the assassination of Prime Minister Rabin.
Check the book out on Amazon today!
(I think that the way the PR company originally set it up was a little odd with too many hoops to jump through). Thankfully they listened to my complaint and let me modify how this is contest was set up.
So here it the deal...
We've been assigned to go to Tel Aviv as undercover agents. What would be the best undercover disguise?
Rafflecopter will choose the winner from my blog so even if your disguise is not the most original or creative you can still win!
There are 3 other blogs you can enter for 3 other chances to win $100 on each of them as well: http://spycover.pen.io/
That's 4 different $100 winners and hardly anyone has entered!
So here is all you have to do...
Mandatory:
- Like author AvrahamAzrieli's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AvrahamAzrieli
Optional:
- Share your best covert ID (undercover disguise) as a comment on Avraham Azrieli's facebook page or as a comment on this blog.
- Tweet about this giveaway to get tips from your Twitter friends (tag #spycover) on what the best identity would be to go undiscovered as a spy in Tel Aviv.
- Like this blog post on Facebook.
1 randomly chosen person will win $100 dollars + a copy of the book.
Last day to enter is May 15th.
Winners will be announced May 16th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


As an Israeli soldier.
ReplyDeleteI'd go in as a Doctor
ReplyDeletetourist
ReplyDeleteceis8009 at yahoo dot com
I'd be a small cafe owner. As a spy, I'd get lots of information from fellow community patrons and be able to do lot of spying ;)
ReplyDeleteI'd be a postman - you get to see where people live, what kind of mail they get, and you get to know the neighbors in the area.
ReplyDeleteOr a homeless person - you're practically invisible, people rarely look at you but you can overhear and see everything and you can wander around without anyone wondering what you're doing.
DeleteI would go as a hearing impaired tourist. People would pay you little mind and speak freely around you.
ReplyDeleteIf I were a covert agent, I'd be a homeless person, nobody would mind me, I'd be practically invisible. :)
ReplyDeleteI would be a businessman whose intellect and experience with individuals and companies gives him an edge.
ReplyDeleteI would be disguised as a diamond broker.
ReplyDeleteI would be disguised as a singer..thanks simms3710@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI would diguise myself as a postal worker delivering mail thanks for a great giveaway
ReplyDeletegreeneyesamytolley@yahoo.com
I would disguise myself as a young mother with a stroller and a camera, maybe tourists or just out for a walk. I'm sure no one would suspect a thing! ;D
ReplyDeletemaneeshaharoon@hotmail.com
I'd be a waitress in the busiest part of town
ReplyDeleteI would be disguised as a vacant.
ReplyDeleteI would have to say a tourist. I think I would be overlooked in that respect.
ReplyDeletePam
I would be a produce street vendor. I'd be able to cart my goods around town and have an eye on the goings on around a city while looking harmless.
ReplyDeleteA tourist?
ReplyDeleteI would be a homeless person, since most people instinctively look past and even through them! (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI'd be disguised as as Rabbi!
ReplyDeleteI'll disguise myself as a tourist who is on an extended realxation trip to destress myself from my busy life as Tel Aviv is mentioned to have nice parks and is called 'party capital' I can act as a young adult girl who is here with few/a friend to enjoy... :)
ReplyDeleteI can even disguise as a tour manager (if on working visa) and it'll help me to move around the city without much difficulty... :)
I would dress in skinny jeans and a cotton top. I wouldn't try to draw attention to myself
ReplyDeleteAmanda S
pokergrl8 at gmail.com
I would be a mother pushing a baby (fake) carriage.
ReplyDeleteI would go undercover as a musician on the street, they get noticed but not as much.It's easy to watch people.
ReplyDeleteKristie Betts
Momsfreebies17@yahoo.com