Monday, April 16, 2012

No Strings Attached Giveaway - $25 in Books


Welcome to the "NO STRINGS ATTACHED" giveaway hop. 
This hop is for all the people who hate jumping through hoops to enter giveaways.

Those hosting a giveaway will be giving away something a reader, blogger or author would enjoy. The only requirement to enter their giveaway will be to leave your name and a way to contact you if you win.

I know I've been making you "jump through hoops" to enter giveaways the past couple weeks. I've had a blast promoting the release of Insurgent as part of TeamAbnegation.  Through the rest of the month I will continue to have a few giveaways that require "hoop jumping" to enter as part of that challenge. If this drives you crazy please just ignore those posts :-).


This giveaway is a THANK YOU to all of you who visit and support this site.  I appreciate you!!



MY NO STRINGS ATTACHED GIVEAWAY - $25 in Books!

Your choice of a $25 AMAZON.COM Gift Code OR up to $25 in books from THE BOOK DEPOSITORY.



Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Giveaway Details:
Open to anyone who can legal enter.
One entry per person.
Ends 4/22/12


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Independent Book Blogger Awards
Vote for this blog for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!
Vote


More than 75 blogs have each signed up to host a giveaway as part of this hop.  Official start time is midnight tonight but many blogs will put their giveaway up early.  I will update the linky with a ~ before the name of the blog once their giveaway is live.

I've got lots of other great giveaways going on.  You can find links to them half way down my right sidebar.


I have lots of other great giveaway hops coming soon including another No Strings Giveaway Hop coming in July.

To join one of these great hops just click the hop image below:

























I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

37 comments:

  1. Well now I want to leave a comment, just because you didn't ask for one. Thanks for the NSAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a nice and easy one, with just one entry - what a concept! ;)

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the giveaway and best regards from Barcelona,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the giveaway. This was the simplest entry I've ever encountered, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was easy- what a sigh of relief :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for organizing the hop and for the giveaway opportunity. Gift cards are always welcome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was admittedly a little different. I entered my name, e-mail and that was it. I mean, really, that was it lol!! Cool. Thanks for doing this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rafflecopter won't appear. Oh well. Thanks anyhow. Odds are I wouldn't have won.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the chance to win. I've signed up for a few of your hops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have entered the giveaway, I'm Fanda, my email: joviemaria[at]yahoo[dot]com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for the wonderful giveaway! It's very much appreciated! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that was a nice change, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. would love this,

    regards,

    maidenhealer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great giveaway, wish I had been able to sign up for the hop

    faith_isola at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for another great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for such an amazing chance and easy-to-enter way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sponsoring this hop. I will make sure I check all of the sites.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a brilliant idea... thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting this!! I am so excited to hop through

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just have to say that this was a great hop! It was so nice to not have a bunch of things to do or even something required to enter. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, thanks heaps for this. Its really annoying when you wanna enter a giveaway but then have to do SO MUCH STUFF, so this is a nice change :)
    My email addy is:
    roxy_rules(at)live(dot)com

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't seen a giveaway like this before. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you.... I really enjoyed the no strings attached entries. I am so tired of jumping thru hoops. I know the prizes got bigger with the hoops, but I am happy with a small prize and no hoops! Just Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a cool blog hop. Very simple, easy. Love it. :) Thank you.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for another great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the awesome and simple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks so much for this super easy and generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really like these limited entry hops!! It makes it really easy to actually hop through the entire list! I wish there were more like this, limited to just one or two entries.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can be reached by Twitter @AwesomeNiks or my blog twitter @WSweetB

    :) Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for the easy and generous giveaway!
    trb0917 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks for the giveaway and super duper easy entry ^^

    sunshine_pinkystar at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you!! :)

    jadeddreamer68(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for the chance.
    Kary
    Tigerfly139@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...