Monday, March 18, 2013

January Justice by Athol Dickson Giveaway

January Justice

Reeling from his wife’s unsolved murder, Malcolm Cutter is just going through the motions as a chauffeur and bodyguard for Hollywood’s rich and famous. Then a pair of Guatemalan tough guys offer him a job. It’s an open question whether they’re patriotic revolutionaries or vicious terrorists. Either way, Cutter doesn’t much care until he gets a bomb through his window, a gangland beating on the streets of L.A., and three bullets in the chest. Now there’s another murder on Cutter’s Mind. His own.

  Amazon


Author Athol Dickson

Athol Dickson’s mystery, suspense, and literary novels have won three Christy Awards and an Audie Award. Suspense fans who enjoyed Athol’s They Shall See God will love his latest novel, January Justice, the first installment in a new mystery series called The Malcolm Cutter Memoirs. The second and third novels in the series, Free Fall in February, and A March Murder, are coming in 2013. Critics have favorably compared Athol’s work to such diverse authors as Octavia Butler (Publisher’s Weekly), Hermann Hesse (The New York Journal of Books) and Flannery O’Connor (The New York Times). Athol lives with his wife in southern California.


Pump Up Your Book and Athol Dickson are teaming up to give you a chance to win a fabulous prize!

This promotion will run from March 18 – Mar 22. The winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter, contacted by email, and announced on March 25, 2013.

Visit each blog stop below to gain more entries as the Rafflecopter widget will be placed on each blog for the duration of the tour. Good luck everyone!

  a Rafflecopter giveaway




JANUARY JUSTICE BOOK BLAST SCHEDULE
Monday, March 18th
Tuesday, March 19th
Wednesday, March 20th
Thursday, March 21st
Friday, March 22nd

27 comments:

  1. my favorite book would be The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite mystery novel character is Harry Bosch!
    ~Lesley D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite character is Mr. Hyde!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually read mystery books actually but I wouldn't mind trying January Justice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amelia Peabody from the books by Elizabeth Peters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rather enjoy India Black at the moment. Strong female espionage madam. Appealing, no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, that's a really hard question... Sisters from One Stiletto in Grave?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did really like the Millenium trilogy. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the Alex Cross novels by James Patterson are really good

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like culinary mysteries by Dianne Mott Davison.

    ReplyDelete
  11. James Patterson Alex cross

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mystery isn't my typical read. I would say Sherlock Holmes :) But January Justice sounds like it could be a great read :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man, there are so many good mysteries and writers out there. I cannot really pick a favorite. I do like Greg Luke a lot. But he is only one of many.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting Athol's book blast today. Good luck to all who enter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. James Patterson is one I like but there are so many good ones out there now. I love mysteries

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the giveaway!. I love any James Patterson or David Baldacci books. Of late, I loved reading the Hour Game by David Baldacci.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys while growing up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maisie Dobbs is currently a favorite!

    -Jen Haile

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do like Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What is your favorite mystery book or mystery novel character?

    I have SOOOO many. But I am going to go with the stuff that drew me in as a kid; Trixie Beldon, 3 Investigators, Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys, Enid Blyton's series, and of course... Sherlock Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I enjoyed "Dream Man" by Laura Howard which is sort of a murder mystery. I also enjoyed "He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not." Thanks for the giveaway!

    mestith at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loved the mystery of Girl with The Dragon Tattoo! No one though could beat Jessica Fletcher!

    susanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  23. My all time favorite is Sherlock Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...