Each week I will pick 5 questions off of my author interview lists to answers.
I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well. You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.
This post goes up sometime during the weekend. I "TRY" to get it up by Saturday morning but life happens.
This weeks questions all come from my Tens List Ideas. You don't have to come up with 10 answers to each one. You can come up with whatever comes to mind.
Books You Are Dying to Read
Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound
Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now
Movies you never want to see again
Movie you watch over and over again
Books You Are Dying to Read
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Midnight Masquerade by Marcia Lynn McClure
Scent of Magic by Maria Snyder
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound
Ice Cream
Brownies
White Cheddar Popcorn
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Pizza
Lasanga
Donuts
Lucky Charms
Homemade bread slathered in butter
Bacon
Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now
Granola Bar
Cash
Wallet
Receipts from Costco, Walmart & Olive Garden
My Kindle
Checkbook
Pencil & Pen
Olive Garden Gift Card
Chapstick
Chocolate (well it was in there until I just found it, now it's gone)
Movies you never want to see again
Signs staring Mel Gibson (freak me out, I don't do scary)
Twilight movies
Movie you watch over and over again
Ever After
Disney's Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast
Musicals like Sound of Music, Oklahoma
Pride & Prejudice, Emma, Sense & Sensiblity and romances along those lines
All the old Disney movies like Snowball Express, Happiest Millionaire...
Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here! If you are posting on your blog you can grab the linky to include with your post if you would like to do so.

Ice cream, pizza, lasagna, bacon... I'm right there with ya!
ReplyDeleteFoods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound? brownies (they are my weakness), chewy chocolate chip cookies, and oreos drowned in a glass of soymilk. My real list would consist of foods I wish I could eat, but I can't because I'm allergic...like icecream, eggs, and shellfish! I miss eating stuffed crab.:(
ReplyDeleteThings in my purse? 3 check books, wallet, 2 pens, pocket calendar,2 tubes of chapstick,3 key rings with a bunch of keys, and papers on my new van.
Movies you would never want to see again? Any of the scary movies I watched when I was younger! (Freddie movies and Jason movies)
The movie you mentioned reminded me of when I was in college. My biology professor was always talking about alien life and how she could not wait for them to make contact. One day I turned to her and asked, "Have you SEEN the movie Signs? If there is anything out there, we definitely don't want them making contact!" That movie freaked me out too!
Movies you watch over and over again?
If Only with Jennifer Love Hewitt, 17 Again with Zac Efron, The Cutting Edge (Chasing the Dream) with Matt Lanter, Becoming Jane, Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth, and Bella with Eduardo Versastegui.
How could I forget bacon, I love bacon! Signs was very scary for me too, I remember I watched it with my two cousins in my house one night and we were so scared.
ReplyDeleteSo want to read Siege and Storm, Requium, and Scent of Magic. My library has Requium and Scent of Magic so I should be able to read those soon.
ReplyDeleteI love all your food choices except for bacon. I'm a vegetarian. And so wish I didn't have to watch what I eat everyday.
Leigh Bardugo and Stephanie Perkins are on my list too ^^
ReplyDeleteUgh I didn't put donuts, brownies and lasagna on my list but they are definitely delicious! Someone really needs to explain to me why so many Americans are obsessed with bacon though...
I always feel a bit conflicted about the Twilight movies (though the first one is definitely bad, and I haven't seen BD2). And I thought Signs was interesting - especially because my sister was freaking out next to me and I didn't find it very scary at all XD
Oh, and I really want to re-watch the disney movies now... so many great childhood memories! Loved the questions today :)
Now I'm hungry for Olive Garden!
ReplyDeleteOur movies to never watch again are the exact same! Signs scared the crap out of me- I stayed up all night, with a glass of water by my bed.
ReplyDeleteI love Maria V. Snyder she is legendary! I cannot believe I forgot her in one of my Favorite Authors question :(
ReplyDeleteHere's my KMB.
I'm down with the donuts and popcorn! And it's so funny how many lists Twilight made for movies I never want to see again lol
ReplyDeleteI don't do scary movies either!
ReplyDelete