Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Wicked Within by Kelly Keaton Cover Reveal & Giveaway



Blurb coming soon!

Release: September 17th 2013!
Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: September 17th 2013 by Simon Pulse

Other books in the series...



To celebrate the reveal Kelly is giving away a copy of Darkness Becomes Her and A Beautiful Evil, book one and two in the series. Best part? It's open international!



a Rafflecopter giveaway



Cover Reveal hosted by...

20 comments:

  1. I am loving this cover. I like the stark contrast of the vivid nails and lips with the muted tones of the rest of the picture, would definitely pick up to see what it was about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a snake on the mask? Mysterious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is gorgeous! I always liked covers with masks on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it!! The cover was gorgeous and i catch my eyes when i first see it. Very mysterious and dark!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that cover! And i think all of the covers in the series are wonderful! My favorite is A beautiful Evil :) Thank you for this giveaway and thank you for making it international :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is beautiful. I swish I was talented.
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover..I really like the color's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the cover. It is something I would look for in a book.

    Les Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it looks nice. I really liked the cover for A Beautiful Evil also though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think the cover rocks! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm looks like it's gonna be an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover. It looked good enough that I went and looked for the first 2 books.. and have added all 3 to my TBR list and WTR on goodreads. I cannot wait!!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always loved masks, and this cover looks luxurious and a little bit wicked. Very nice ;-)
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous cover and I particularly love the wrought iron effect at the bottom of the page. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks very mysterious and makes me want to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! Masks invoke so many different images, and this seems like it is a brilliant way to draw in readers.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the new cover is gorgeous. Just the right side of dark, with the beautiful pop of color in the lip. Really makes the whole thing very seductive, perfect for the series!

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...