
This blog has been up and running for a little over 3.5 months and I've hit the 500 follower mark.
As a thank you to all those who visit this blog I'm having a 500 Follower Giveaway.
Since I have a diverse following I am offering 1 winner their choice from the following prize packs.
Adult Prize Pack:
An Old Fashioned Romance by Marcia Lynn McClure

Audiobook of The Island by Elin Hilderbrand

Young Adult Prize Pack:
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Childrens Prize Pack:
The Traveling Trunk Adventures: Pirate Treasure

The Traveling Trunk Adventures: Lost City of Atlantis

This is a giveaway to thank my followers so obviously to enter you must be a follower (new or old).
This giveaway is only open to the US. One entry per person.
Sorry International - please come back and enter my Spooktacular Giveaway at the end of the month and my Gratitude Giveaway in November which will both be International.
To Enter:
- Leave a comment about this blog: tell me something you like about it, something you would like to see more of, something I could do better, etc.
- Indicate which prize pack you would like if you win: Adult, Young Adult or Childrens.
- Make sure I have a way to contact you: if your email is not visible on your profile leave a link to your blog or your email address.
Giveaway will be open until November 4th. Winner will be chosen at random by the Random Number Generator.
While you are here take a minute and enter my other giveaways listed on the right sidebar.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. I'll find time in the next day pick a random winner. In fact since I gained so many new followers this past month I will pick 3 winners... one for each prize pack.
Congrats on 500! That is am impressive feat in such a short time. You must be doing something right to have so many followers!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure what advice or comment to make since you are on a roll!
I would love to win the YA prize pack. I'm an old follower.
chrystal(dot)mclean@yahoo(dot)ca
First off, you have a terrific blog!What could you do to make it better? More variety of books and contests, I love doing different ones. Doing the same ones over and over gets boring.
ReplyDeleteMost of all, ENJOY it! Congrats!!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com I would love the Adult pack! And I am an email subscriber!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com
I love this blog because of how you focus on giveaways and have planned some awesome events. I feel like it helps build some community in the blogosphere. It's awesome you've reached 500 followers in less than four months.
ReplyDeleteI am an old follower. Thanks so much for this chance. I would like the young adult prize pack.
Thanks,
Jessi
jlelliott08 AT gmail DOT com
congrats on 500- would love to hear about not yet released books!
ReplyDeleteWOW! 500! I will have to have a HUGE giveaway when I reach that.. only about 300 more to go! Any advice??
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy your site! I come for the reviews, giveaways and just to say hi ( :
I would like to enter for the Adult pack!!
Thanks for the chance!
schlarmette[at]gmail[dot]com
Twitter: @cozyreadersnook
blog: http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com
Congratulations on 500 followers!
ReplyDeleteWhat I love about this blog is that all the books are clean.
If I were to win, I'd like the adult pack, because Marcia McClure is one of my faves!
beckylynbATgmailDOTcom
Congratulations on the 500. I think the site could use more color. its kind of bland. But i love the information on it.
ReplyDeleteI would like to win the young adult package.
Chaarmedone1512@aol.com
Congrats on 500!! Awesome blog, I don't think you could improve it!! Enter me for the YA package please.
ReplyDeleteI follow on gfc
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
Congrats on the 500 followers!!
ReplyDeleteI would say great job on keeping up with so many different age levels in the book world. I would say that maybe the design of your blog could be slightly improved. The color is a little boring but other than that love it.
I would like the YA prize if I won.
Thanks for the giveaway and congrats again!
apk1princess@live.com
That is so great that you have so many followers! Way to go! The blog is great and I can always get good ideas for good reads here. I would maybe get a more colorful background with a design just to add some zip:)
ReplyDeleteI'd like Marcia's book of course!
bchild5@aol.com
Having 500 followers means you're doing great! I like your contests because they give me a chance to see books I might not think about reading. Also, winning them is awesomesauce!
ReplyDeleteGo Kathy! You're amazing. I'd love the children's pack! rachael at rachaelreneeanderson dot com. Thanks! Love your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou've accomplished a lot in a short period of time. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI would like the adult prize. :-)
Thanks,
JHS
Colloquium
jhsmail at comcast dot net
One of the things I really enjoy about reading your blog is it lets me know which books I should be reading and some to skip.
ReplyDeleteI would like the romance one because you talk so fondly of Marcia Lynn McClure, and i want to read one of her books!
Congrats on all the followers!!
I love that this site reviews a variety of genres, and I've gotten a few books based off of some the recommended readings.
ReplyDeletebunkercomplexATgmailDOTcom
I love all of the book giveaway link ups. Thanks again for that! I would love that YA prize pack. Congrats on so many followers!
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYou really deserve it because your blog is very fun and helpful!!
I'm not eligible to enter, but wishing the best of luck to all participants!
Congrats on 500! That's awesome! It also shows that you are doing something right, so I really don't know what you could do better. :)
ReplyDeleteI would choose the YA prize pack if I won.
the_happy_soul@yahoo.com
congrats on 500!!!i think it's great and keep on the good work don't change anything
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 500 followers!
ReplyDeleteI love your graphic/button, the girl/boy with the book is PRECIOUS!
What a hard decision, I'll go with the adult prize pack if I win!
www.kristichestnutt.blogspot.com
Thanks for the giveaway!
I really like that on goodreads reviews you add a link to your blog!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the adult prize pack. I like Marcia's books and haven't read that one yet.
Congrats!
cheryl.larson@sbcglobal.net
I like the organization of your blog. You have it so that things are easy to find. It's really nice. I like the tabs at the top!
ReplyDeleteI would like the Young Adult pack.
jessbess2505[at]yahoo[dot]com
Congrats on hitting 500, stop by my blog to become a follower and check out my upcoming contest: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/09/upcoming-contest-spread-word-for-extra.html
You're doing great with your website. I think if you got a facebook fan page you could continue to spread the word and get more traffic and interaction.
ReplyDeleteI would like the YA prize pack.
juliecookies(at)gmail.com
I love reading the reviews on your blog!! A facebook fan page would be a great addition.
ReplyDeleteIf I win, I would love the YA prize pack.
Mary Z
mary@zotz.com
Your blog is amazing. I really like the way you have everything broken down to the simplest level so that if I was looking for a particular type of book I would have no problem finding it.
ReplyDeleteI would really like to win the Young Adult prize pack.
lb3553@gmail.com
Congrats on 500! I really like the layout and the books you review. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteYoung Adult pack, please.
schmerfetteATcoxDOTnet
Congrats on 500! I love that your website has a mix of book genres, and that they're all clean. I don't know that I'd change anything.
ReplyDeleteI would love the adult pack.
coral (dot) edwards (at) gmail (dot) com
Kathy, I love what you are doing here. Helping people find books they will love is so fun, right?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your success here.
I would take the adult or young adult pack
brandonaimeeATgmailDOTcom
I think your blog is perfect, I wouldn't change anything. I would like the adult prize.
ReplyDeleteI am a gfc follower.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
Congrats on 500
ReplyDeleteWith regards to things I love about your blog, I like the hyperlink images to giveaways and kudos on the category references / tags.
I follow via GFC and the Children's pack would be perfect for me
tclarkusa at gmail dot com
HI! I like your blog! I don't have any problems with it! LOL
ReplyDeleteI like the young adult prize!
kaylasimp@yahoo.com
Congratulations on so many fans! I am darn right proud to be among them. : D
ReplyDeleteI do in home daycare and have found your website to be my place of choice during naptime. Nothing like perusing reviews to figure out which book I'll read next. Thank you so much for taking the time to keep this blog up and running so beautifully!
*I'd love the adult pack (BIG Marcia fan here!)
happylilcar@aol.com
I love your site and don't think there is really much you could do improve it! I love the way you rate your books/spell out the content warnings for us. Congrats on getting so many followers so quickly!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the YA pack. Thanks!
seescootread[at]gmail[dot]com
I love your site. I always love to see giveaways *smiles evil grin* :D If anything to change it could be the design. I sell the complete designs for only $35.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the Young Adult prize pack. It is AWESOME!
ashleysbookshelf[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks,
Ashley @ Ashley's Bookshelf
Congrats on the 500 followers. I just reclently found your blog. I really like the layout and the colors and everyone seems really nice here. Nothing I would improve on. I would like any price pack. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSue B
katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com
I love that the books on your site are clean & that you give each book an age rating. I'd like to win the young adult prize pack. Thanks for the contest. renahe_90(AT)hotmail(DOT)com
ReplyDeleteI would love to see more paranormal reviews.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the YA prize pack.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
I love that you note any inappropriate content in each book review. That is so helpful!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the YA prize pack!
kate[at]parchmentgirl[dot]com
I don't know how I missed this new blog of yours! I knew you have been reading like crazy since I follow you on goodreads and I would see your posts that would say "see my full review here", but I never followed the link. I always assumed that it linked to your other blog and that I was some how missing your book reviews. WoW on 500 followers!! That is awesome! I like adult and YA books mostly. I'm trying to keep up with my YA daughter! LOL
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that you've only had your blog up for 3 1/2 months and already you have 500 followers. That is so crazy!
ReplyDeleteI'd love the adult pack.
tressa(dot)sherman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Congratulations!! Incredible Milestone!! Should you choose me, I would love the Young Adult Pack.
ReplyDeleteIn any event, I am leaving an award for you on my blog!
http://sarahreadstoomuch.blogspot.com
Congratulations to you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you cover such a wide variety of books --- genres, ages, etc. Keep that up please! I read from all different areas and like finding them all in one place.
Thanks for holding this contest. I would love the YA pack.
Emily ebdye1(at)gmail(dot)com
Congrats on the 500 followers! I really like your reviews, they're informative and reliable. I'm interested in the young adult pack. My email is nizmart at gmail dot com Thank you for having a great giveaway! :D
ReplyDeleteI forgot to add:
ReplyDeleteI love your giveaways and your reviews. I would like to see more of your book reviews posted under your review tab or for you to list next to the books you've read a star rating for each one since it would be nice to easily find what you said about a book before I read it (at least for those who don't have you as a Goodreads friend). Otherwise, I would have to search your posts to find a specific book review if it isn't listed under your review tab. Still love the site though!!!
I was surprised to find I wasn't a follower! I am now. I love this blog and consult it for my book club. Thanks so much! I'd love to win the adult pack. kristalynnej at yahoo dot com.
ReplyDeleteHi--I just barely found your blog. It looks positively lovely. I'll certainly be back.
ReplyDeleteI'd love the children's pack of books.
My blog is GraciousRain
http://www.graciousrain.com
I love that both your blog design and the book reviews are clean :)
ReplyDeleteThe design especially with the single column beautifully laid out is one of my fav things. You also interact socially on goodreads, twitter, so I feel like I see you often on the blogosphere.
deepalipratap at gmail.com
- Dee from e-Volving Books
I love the diversity of things on this blog. From adult, YA all the way to childrens books. Your blog is also very oganized.
ReplyDeleteI'm lisadgibson@live.com
My blog is http://lisadgibson.blogspot.com
I'd choose the YA pack.
~Lisa
Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover
I like that this blog is exclusively for books. I have looked for a blog just like this, with just book reviews and giveaways, and I'm glad I found it!
ReplyDeleteIf I win, I would like the YA package.
yesmelanieis@gmail.com
I love your blog, wouldn't change it one bit. The soft green background is so soothly and the pictures are always beatiful.
ReplyDeleteI am an e-mail subscriber and follow your blog with GFC.
Being 64, I think I would really like the adult package.
Thank you so much for this giveaway.
CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com
Congrats on reaching the 500 followers level. I like friending you on Goodreads and having the link to your blog.
ReplyDeleteBig plus is your overall philosophy.... the tie in of your name, your giveaway of gently used books, variety. . in business terms, I guess that is called your "personal brand"
LeAnn
sunshine9 at imonmail dot com
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI love reading reviews of all kinds but yours are especially interesting.
More giveaways are always a good thing!
I would like the Young Adult pack.
Natalia173@gmail.com
I think your blog is great. It is easy to navigate and has great book ideas. I like that every book that you suggest I would not be embarassed to read or suggest to others.
ReplyDeleteI would be interested in the adult pack.
ke7yca@gmail.com
I am not sure my first try went through.....congrats on 500. I love your blog; no improvement needed. I follow via e mail. I would like the Adult Pack. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeletejackie.smithATdishmailDOTnet
Congratulations!!! I love the layout of your blog and the fact that you have so many great giveaways! I am a GFC follower and email subscriber. I would love to be considered for the adult package. Thanks!
ReplyDeletecandc320@gmail.com
Congratulations on the 500 followers! I enjoy reading your reviews and all of the giveaways that you have. I subscribe by email and follow on GFC as Melanie L.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the Young Adult pack. Thanks!
peacelily_2006(at)yahoo(dot)com
(Sorry if this shows up more than once. I'm having a problem posting my comment.)
Congrats on the 500 Followers!! I'm newer to blogging... and have been following you - but didn't know how to 'follow' ! LOL I've since created one myself.... :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the idea of sharing your book experiences and what the new releases would be! An avid reader myself... I would love the Adult package :)
Jenn
I love how you say if there's any bad content in the book! It's so much nicer going into a book and knowing what's going to be in it.
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter the young adult prize pack!
ako4eggs at comcast dot net
I love how this blog is so nice and clean. :D My blog is all over the place "/
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter for the young adult prize pack.
Thank you so much for the opportunity!
~M.A.Chase
m.a.chasebooks at gmail dot com
I love how you review so many different books.
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter for the young adult prize pack.
yilingni@yahoo.com
Congrats on all your followers in such a short time :) I'd love a chance towards your YA pack. I love how diverse your blog is, expectually since I like alot of different types of books!
ReplyDeleteunforgetable_dreamer_always (at) hotmail.com
I love that the you read eclectically. I have always read without borders and appreciate those who also reader without borers. Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like the YA prize pack.
I think your blog is great, everything is in a great order. The colors are great. You also have a open blog to many different likes.
ReplyDeleteYara @ Once Upon a twilight
onceupontwilight(at)live.com
Kathy, Everything you do is amazing! I've learned so much from you and your blog is super. I look at a lot of book blogs and yours draws me in. Plus, I respect your opinion as we like a lot of the same diversity in what we read. Congratulations on your success!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 500 followers! My only suggestion is hurry up with your reviews of all those young adult books on your right side panel ;)
ReplyDeleteI would like the Young Adult prize pack.
saftwilighter17@gmail.com
Thanks!
love your blog - love your tag button with the red head - i'd love the YA or childrens.
ReplyDeleteemail
seducedbybooks@gmail.com
Kathy, I love your blog. It's bright, friendly, attractive, and always clean...and it sponsors a lot of giveaways. ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'd be thrilled with any of the prize packs, but that adult one is tempting, indeed.
You have all my contact info already.
jaime
Kathy,
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful idea! I love book giveaways. I'd be happy with either the Young Adult or Children's Prize pack.
Thanks!
One of the thing I really like about you... and your blog is that you make an effort to visit other blogs and leave meaningful comments. I always like getting my e-mail from your blog and checking out what you've got going on for the day... Congrats on 500 followers!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in the giveaway for the Young Adult pack...
justpeachy36@yahoo.com
I like the variety of books here.
ReplyDeleteI'd like the Adult pack
I am a GFC follower
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful blog so don't change a thing!
YA prize pack for me please!
spettolij AT gmail DOT com
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been following you long, so I can't really critique you, but you're blog is pretty awesome from what I've seen so far!
I would like the Young Adult pack, but the Children's pack is just as good!
missy1549@gmail.com
yay!!! Giveaway!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been following for about a month so idk what that make me. New Follower I guess!! ;) I cant decide between the Adult and Y.A. lol So Im find with either.
becarattacaso@yahoo.com
Hi there! I am a new follower...I love the Thursday giveaway link ups! I'm going to have to start using that =)
ReplyDeleteWould love to win the adult prize pack or the children's prize pack.
Thanks and congrats!
Mollydedwards AT yahoo DOT com
Congradulations on making the 500 followers/ (That' got to feel good!)Thanks for linking up with me at the Book blog News Hop. NOt only will I follow you I will definitely put yor badge in my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting 500 followers! One thing I love about this blog is that the reviews posted are honest and easily understood.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win the Young Adult prize pack.
aikychien at yahoo dot com
No need to enter me, you popular chick, you. I'm dropping in to congratulate you on 500 followers and to say thanks for the e-mail about this contest. I've got it posted at Win a Book for you.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog so I haven't read a lot yet. But what caught my attention was the part of your header that said you like clean entertainment. It's nice to see that.
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations on the 500 followers :)
jessica.loves@ymail.com
I love the simplicity of your layout. (:
ReplyDeletePlease enter me for the YA pack
bratdownstairs at yahoo
Congrats on 500 followers!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog especially reviews and giveaways!
I'd like to win the YA prize pack.
linaramz at yahoo dot com
Thanks for the giveaway! I like how easy it is to navigate. Count me in for the adult pack.
ReplyDeleteBornajhawkATaolDOTcom
I'd love to see a new background/theme for you blog. Something more catchy.
ReplyDeleteYoung Adult Prize pack for me!
jacindahinten(at)gmail(dot)com
I love being able to get your updates in my email. That way I'm aware of new blog posts to check on.
ReplyDeleteThanks congrats on 500 followers
I'd love the children's pack
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
I like that you seem so down to earth. I also like that you introduce books that aren't always mainstream.
ReplyDeleteYA prize pack entry please.
lovemybabysquid@yahoo.com
Awesome! I love just seeing books here that I may not have looked at otherwise.
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the young adult books...but it was a hard choice!
familyroom2@gmail.com
I like how easy your blog is easy to navigate around. I would love to be entered for the Adult giveaway. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
I love how organized and neat your blog is because it's very easy to find pretty much anything on your blog. I also REALLY like how the books you read don't contain questionable content. :) It's nice to see clean books getting the attention that they deserve.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be entered for the Young Adult prize pack. :)
Savannah
mynameisalice_andiwritestuff(at)yahoo(dot)com
I really like this blog as it is! The color of the writing is a bit bright, so maybe something a bit darker?
ReplyDeleteYoung adult prize please!
twilightforever.edward at gmail dot com
Congrats on the follower milestone. I'm a fairly new follower of your blog. I enjoy entering the giveaways and reading the book reviews. It gives me ideas of books to add to my list to read. I'd like the young adult prize pack. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Congrats on reaching over 500 followers so quickly!
ReplyDeleteI'm an old follower.
I'd love to win the children's pack!
I like that it is easy to find what I'm looking for on your blog. I like, too, that the contest are listed on the sidebar and are easy to find.
mittens0831 at aol dot com
I love your web site. The little boy reading the book backwards is so precious. Thanks for being so active in our blogging world. and Congrats on all the followers!Proud to be one too!
ReplyDeleteYou have an amazing blog. I don't know what to say to make it better just more giveaways and post more variety of books that many people don't know or have Q&As.
ReplyDeleteIt would be awesome to win the YA Pack.
ipinedaav2012@epals.com
Congrats on 500! I like this Blog because I'm constantly finding new books and new authors, most of which I have never heard of and your keeping me up to date :)
ReplyDeletejune111@att.net
Hi Kathy-
ReplyDeleteI like that the books are clean and you seem to discover new authors.
I don't have any advice you are doing an excellent job!!!
I would love to have the Adult Pack! I really really want Marcia's book! I love the new cover :) Thanks for doing this giveaway!
Tiffany
tifferz19(AT)hotmail(DOT)com
I absolutely love your giveaways. I completely agree that a book is to be shared. Thanks for the giveaway. Congrats on 500 followers! I would love the YA prize pack.
ReplyDeleteLou
readerrecommended@yahoo.com
http://readerrecommended.blogspot.com
I love that I get lots of email from your blog. It keeps me up to date on new, older, and the best titles.
ReplyDeleteYA prize pack
pumbaacat@hotmail.com
I really like all the things you do on your blog! Keep it up and congrats on 500 followers
ReplyDeleteI'm an old follower
YA proze pack please
stephanie_xoxo27@yahoo.com
I like that you give choices. That makes it fun.
ReplyDeleteclenna at aol dot com
I would select the Young Adult pack.
ReplyDeleteThanks
clenna at aol dot com
Everything looks great to me!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 500!
I'm a new follower.
I would like the Childrens Prize Pack
cjwallace43 at gmail dot com
Im a new follow....
ReplyDeleteI love that you pass along all your books...and that you focus your blog on "wholesome" books.
I would love to win the Adult pack
willowdust@gmail.com
Wow congratulations on the 500 followers! I am an old follower :) Umm...I don't really have anything I want to see improved on your blog; everything is so perfect and awesome ^.^
ReplyDeleteI would like to be entered for the Young Adult Prize Pack :) Thank you for the giveaway, too!
sophiayunjin @ gmail . com
Congrats on 500! I am an old follower and I don't really know what you could do better. The only thing I can think of (which might sound weird) is that the sidebar is a bit crowded. Maybe get a 3 column?
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter for the Young Adult Prize Pack. Thanks!
atomicxrawr@Yahoo.com
Kudos on reaching 500 followers! I like that you add content information in your book reviews...with 14 & 16 year old daughters who like to read as much as I do, it's nice to have somewhere to check the content of what they are reading!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to enter the adult and YA giveaways
Hugs~
Crazy Cat Lady
ccllibrary(at)aol(dot)com
http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/
Congrats on 500 followers!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to see more variety of books featured here in the future. However, I like your blog as is already!
I would like to enter the adult and YA giveaways. Thanks!
angeldream3(at)gmail(dot)com
I love your blog. I love to see books that I would never have known about. I love the variety of your contests. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteIf chosen, I would love the Children's pack. My children love to read as much as I do and I try to encourage them as much as possible. They are both too young to enter any contests so I love to see contests with childrens books!
First of all, congrats for the 500 followers!
ReplyDeleteI've just found your blog todya, but became a follower immediately as I love everything I see here, so many wonderful reviews, you're bound to double my TBR pile ;)
Thanks for this opportunity, and in case I win, I'd love the adult prize pack.
[You can find my e-mail address over at my (more or less personal) blog, Life's a Stage - WebBlog]
Big Congrats to you on followers! Great giveaway thank you so much I would love to read more paranormal reviews. I love the YA pack
ReplyDeletetishajean@charter.net
Congrats on 500 follows and thanks for the giveaway! I love the layout of your blog because it makes it easy to find things! I’d love the YA pack please.
ReplyDeleteaf.love78(at)gmail(dot)com
Congrats on 500-that was fast. Your blog is one of my favorite book blogs around and really there's nothing more I would like to see-of course giveaways is always a favorite. I would pick the Adult Prize Pack.
ReplyDeletehmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com
I like your eclectic reading style because I share that sort of thing - so it's nice to have a huge mix of genres to learn about.
ReplyDeleteI would love the Young Adult Prize pack
tommygirl828 (at) gmail (dot) com
I am a follower. I love the nearly new giveaways. I love to see gently loved books passed along.
ReplyDeleteI would like the children's pack.
ape2016(at)aol(dot)com
I love the wide variety of books that you feature on this blog.
ReplyDeleteAdult prize pack.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com
I love the heavy large variety of content. So much to look at, as this is my first visit. You have done an impressive job with your blog. Congratulations. My first choice would be the adult prize pack. Thanks for the giveaway and all the hard work to have a great site!
ReplyDeleteI love your reviews and all the giveaways. Huge variety and great recommendations. I also like how you try to interview the authors.
ReplyDeleteI would love the YA pack if I win. My email is on my blog.
I love how you've gathered such a crowd in such a short time. You seems like you always have such a huge number of books you review and it is always giving me some good books to put on my to read list. I love how you have so many giveaways and love the link up to the giveaways too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
anaj77 (at) hotmail (dot) com
oops, forgot to put I would like the adult package, thanks
Congrats on 500.
ReplyDeleteI love that you review YA and kids books too.
I'd love the Young Adult books for my niece.
Ziggywag at yahoo dot com
nice blog. I would like the adult although any is fine
ReplyDeleteI love the review section. It's a great way to find new books I'd like to read.
ReplyDeleteI'd love the Young Adult Prize Pack.
hebert024 at aol dot com
You are sooo beyond 500 now- Congrats! I love that the blog is clear of trashy books:) I think the background could use a little more color but I love all else.
ReplyDeleteI'd love the adult or children's pack:)
msdarcy22@aol.com
I am a follower and would love to win the children's prize pack. I love how diverse your blog is and the great giveaways.
ReplyDeletemegankyser at gmail dot com
I'd like to read the Forest of Hands and Teeth
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Would love to see more reviews on more books! Huge reader!
ReplyDeleteYoung adult
dedicatedplayer@ymail.com
I actually enjoy your blog...I visit it often and that says alot since I follow over 100+ blogs....I'm always on a lookout for books my son might actually read (thus the many blogs...LOL) So I'm really thankful for all the reviews.
ReplyDeleteShould I win...I would think the Children's books would be more to his mood set.
beejee77(at)comcast(dot)net
thank you for the giveaway :0)
gfc follower & would like the young adult or childrens and love giveaways (books,dvds or gift cards) and the reviews of YA books and children books
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
Congratulations on reaching over 500 followers and thanks for inviting me to this giveaway! You have so many good and clean reviews and amazing giveaways! I would love to be entered into the YA giveaway. Thank you!
ReplyDeletehollyjolly89@gmail.com
I think that you could get a header image made and spice up your blog a bit. Love the content though!
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in the YA giveaway.
thebookwormsorg@gmail.com
Congrats on 500 followers! :D
The blog is nicely laid out.I do not have any suggestions for improvement.Congrats on 500.I would like the YA but I am picking the Children's to give to my nephew.
ReplyDeletemary@cire.com
I like ur blog how i can find the reviews and other posts how awesome you are to ur readers and the reviews are awesome i like how youd ont limmit ur reviews to one age set which is awesome since i like to know about childrens books since i have children ect ect
ReplyDeleteand honestly
id be interested in the adult or the YA so im not picky which ever you wanted to share cause i feel books make awesome gifts
im afollower
Awesome contest! Thanks so much for thinking of your followers! I love this blog because A) it's so funny and B) I LOVE BOOKS! Congratulations on your 500. I would love to pick the YA pack for my daughters.
ReplyDeleteVal
lastnerve2000@gmail.com
Congratulations on hitting 500! I enjoy the reviews and giveaways so I say more of them.
ReplyDeleteMy choice would be the adult prize pack.
mce1011 AT aol DOT Com
I'm a fairly new follower and the only change I would suggest is to either switch from Blogger to WP (it just loads faster) or use fewer graphics in the sidebar (again, loading time). Other than that, you're obviously doing something right. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the YA prize pack for my daughter.
Thanks!
anne.s.bender[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the organization of this blog - I can always find what I am looking for, and I always know where to go - that above all is what has me coming back (the reviews, heads up and giveaways are also awesome! :P )
ReplyDeleteI would choose the adult prize pack since I have the YA books, and am a single female with no kids in her life :)
Thanks for the giveaway!
apereiraorama @ gmail.com
Follower. Just seems like a friendly blog. I would choose the adult prize pack. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletejsutton.colorado(at)gmail.com
I am a new follower. I think you are doing a great job! I liek your set up and what you are doing. I would love to win the adult or YA prize pack.
ReplyDeleteThanks-
lisa.mcgeen@hotmail.com
Congrats on 500! I'm a new follower and love finding new authors/books. I would pick the YA pack.
ReplyDeleteThanks
KristinaD77@aol.com
Congratulations! I would love to hear about new releases not released yet!
ReplyDeleteI would pick the Young Adult pack, I love YA books.
Thanks for this opportunity. C:
sarah_sal90@yahoo.com
What I like about this blog is how informative and clean it is. What I think could improve is a bit more color something to add a little sugar. I would like the YA books. hjeppsen@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWow, 500 followers in 3 1/2 months? You have to be doing everything right!
ReplyDeleteI choose the Adult book choice.
THANKS and KEEP ON KEEPING ON!
Wow congratulations on the 500 followers! It's great to be part of that 500 =) I love the organization of your blog! Everything is so easy to find =) Thanks for the giveaway, and would like the Young Adult prize pack :)
ReplyDeletesophiayunjin @ gmail.com
Congrats on 500 followers. I love that your contests let me see information about new authors. I am a GFC follower (Stephanie M).
ReplyDeleteI would like the children's prize pack.
Thanks for the giveaway.
smccar1 at hotmail dot com
I've been a follower! I like your blog because of the reviews-I can always find something I want to read. If I won, I would choose the Young Adult prize pack.
ReplyDeletesmchester at gmail dot com
Wow! 500 I'm jealous! Of course, you do have an awesome blog, so you totally deserve 500 followers.
ReplyDeleteMoving on. I find picking one prize pack very hard. Is it okay to say I'd like to win the adult or the young adult pack?
ellen_r_hudson(at)yahoo(dot)ca
http://ellabellareviews.blogspot.com/
I like your blog the way it is. I would love to win the Young adult pack. I follow via GFC - Tonya Dean
ReplyDeletetdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com
I like your blog. I especially like the categories break-down. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI would like the Children's books. I have two nephews who are avid readers (and being read to)and love adventure stories.
Thanks!
mouse(dot)minnie(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a new follower. We're friends on Goodreads. Your blog looks great and it now looks like you're almost to 900 followers! Congrats! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'd like the YA prize pack.
truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom
Great news to hear you have over 500 followers and I am glad to be a new one. I think your site is awesome. I also know you from Goodreads as I belong to that also. Where you find books you can usually find me hanging around. ha susan Leech garysue@dejazzd.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I really like that you indicate the content of a book - language, etc. That's important for a lot of readers. I'd love to win the YA prize pack! Thanks!
ReplyDeletethebookishtype[at]yahoo[dot]com
Congrats! You know, I'd be thrilled with any. Love adult and YA and have kiddos with whom to share. ;-) joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteI like that you definatly take time to work on your blog!
I would like the YA pack (though I would except the adult or kid) and you can contact me at QueenTasha97@aol.com
I like that your blog has LDS books and that you opt for cleaner titles. I get frustrated that so many books are labeled teen or young adult when they are not suitable for young readers. I realize that I can be seen as a prude but life and peer pressure is hard enough to withstand. My kids don't need to read about things I have tried to teach them not to do.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 500 followers, holy crow - I was feeling pretty good about 22. LOL.
kjovus
kjovus.blogspot.com
kjovus(at)gmail(dot)com
Congrats on being near 900 followers. I like that you review a variety of books including children's.
ReplyDeleteGFC follower
I would like the adult or young adult pack.
andrea.infinger@gmail.com
I am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI would like to see more old books and authros discussed and showcased.
I would like the Adult Prize Pack or Childrens Prize Pack.
I love the reviews you do but would like to see more about the authors perhaps.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the young adult or childrens pack.
lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love that your blog is simple and easy to view. Not too many extras, so I know right where to look.
ReplyDeleteI would like the YA set.
b dot ringer at hotmail dot com
I like how you have specificlaly explained your rating system.
ReplyDeleteThe Adult Pack would be my choice.
edgenemmers@gmail.com
I am a follower by e-mail. If I win I would take whichever pack is available, I have kids or grandkids in all relevant ages.
ReplyDeletecherylfrancisco@hotmail dot com
Congratulations on the 500! I like the fact that you have a single entry for your contest ... none of the extra credit stuff. Keep up the good work. I like your blog.
ReplyDeleteSandyM
akagamma@yahoo.com
I recently quit running a very large Twilight website and I learned a lot in the process of building it to that level. If you have any questions about running your blog that I might be able to answer or if I could help in some other way, please feel free to contact me.
ReplyDeleteIf I win, I'd like the adult pack. Thanks for all your work!
projgraddecorating@gmail.com
Always love books and I'm a new follower (pauline15_01).
ReplyDeleteI would love the young adult prize pack please!
pauline15_01 at hotmail dot com
more autobios
ReplyDeleteadult pack
jdmimi at gmail dot com
I love books. I'd take the adult prize pack.
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of your blog, it is easy to read and on the button :)
ReplyDeleteI would love the Adult prize pack
Jordan B
oneadem@gmail.com
I've been a follower! I like your blog because of the reviews. I would choose the adult books
ReplyDeletes2s2 at comcast dot net
i love your blog, i too love to read, and you give me new books to check out!
ReplyDeletesusansmoaks at gmail dot com
Hi! I have been following you on Goodreads.
ReplyDeleteI think you should add a prominent direct link to your blog from Goodreads. If there was one, I could find it. I know it's strange, but I have a bit of an aversion to things that don't have links (which is why this is my first visit to your blog). Otherwise, great layout and info.
I would love the YA pack. Both of those are series that I have been looking forward to getting into.
ariamara07 (at) hotmail (dot) com
or Lyn (username-ariamara07) on Goodreads
Congratulations. I like the reviews and ratings. It would be great to read author interviews. I would like to win the Adult prize pack. garrettsambo@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI like this blog because it introduces me to new authors/books.
ReplyDeleteI'd like the Adult prize pack
lgm52@hotmail.com
I'm so impressed with the response you draw for giveaways/linky. The Spooktacular event was a big success and I can't wait for the Gratitude giveaway.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to win, I'd like the YA prize pack.
Thanks again for connecting the book community!
Charlie
bitsyblingbooks (AT) gmail (Dot) com
Congratulations on #500. I am a Follower of your's! I would like to be entered in the Adult Prize Pack, the Audio book of The Island. Both look terrific!! Thanks for your Giveaway!!
ReplyDeletelknott@partnercom.net
Wow thank you so much for all the kind words and helpful suggestions.
ReplyDeleteThis giveaway is now closed. I will randomly pick winners by tomorrow.
Thank you!!