
I love to receive free books in the mail.
Unlike most avid readers I don't have a huge personal library.
I believe books should be read and then shared instead of sitting on a shelf collecting dust.
This unique belief could mean free books for you.
Each week I will be hosting a Nearly New Books For You Giveaway. At least 3 books will be offered each week. The winner of the giveaway will get to choose which book they want. All books are in excellent condition.
This week's choices:
Adult:
Come Sunday by Isla Morley

The Skye in June by J. Ahern

Young Adult:
The Ghosts of Ashbury High

Middle Grade:
ESPete Sixth Grade Sense by Arnold Rudnick

Picture Book:
G.W. Frog and the Circus Lion by George W. Everett

Queen Vernita Meets Sir Healthy Bean

Giveaway is open only to those over the age of 13 with a US mailing address. Must be a blog follower to enter. Giveaway closes 10/18/10. Winner will be chosen from all eligible entries by the Random Number Generator.
This week's extra entries:
+1 Become an email subscriber - the box to enter your email is on the right column of the blog under current giveaways.
+1 Follow this blog via Networked Blogs - link can be found in the right column near the bottom of the page.
This Giveaway is now closed.
Not eligible to enter but I just have to say that the Ghost of Ashbury High's cover is very nice!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am with you to a point on the sharing concept. I really do love to finish a good book and pass it along. I do have quite a few books that I've saved over the years that I am just not willing to part with, however my TBR bookshelf is always overflowing, while my Read bookshelf grows just a little bigger every now and again.
ReplyDeleteSharing is caring! haha!
Have a great week!
BrandiHeather
Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDelete