
Cassia has always trusted their choices. It’s barely any price to pay for a long life, the perfect job, the ideal mate. So when her best friend appears on the Matching screen, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is the one . . . until she sees another face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. Now Cassia is faced with impossible choices: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she’s known and a path no one else has ever dared follow—between perfection and passion.
Matched is a story for right now and storytelling with the resonance of a classic.
My pick for this week was chosen for a silly reason. My maiden name is Condie so it's fun to a book by an author with the same last name. Plus I've seen this book on so many blogs and read a lot of good reviews. Now to get my hands on a copy!
Matched by Ally Condie is scheduled to be released on November 30th.
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
I've seen this book around so much to... I think I've already got in on my TBR list, but thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading it
ReplyDeleteLove the cover and I read so many good reviews about this book that I will read it for sure!
ReplyDeleteKeep seeing this book around. Sounds sort of interesting, just not sure if it's the book for me.
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/waiting-on-wednesday_13.html
Great choice!We're giving away a copy on our blog if you're interested!
ReplyDeletehttp://readergirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/readergirls-october-booktacular-contest.html
This book makes me giddy with excitement!! Can't wait to read it. Happy reading !!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WOW choice for the week
Great pick, this one is on our list.
ReplyDeleteOur WoW
Good pick! I've seen this book around quite a bit...sounds like a cute story. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteI am with you on this one I rally can't wait. I have just hear so many great things about this book I want it now!
ReplyDeleteI love this cover. I love the blurb. I want that girls dress. Ohh November please come quickly ;)
ReplyDeleteCome check out my WoW :D
I am DYING for this one. It looks so good and I love the cover. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy WoW
Great pick. I've heard lots of good things about this one.
ReplyDeleteAlison Can Read