Saturday, October 23, 2010

Giveaway: Bree Despain's The Lost Saint Nail Polish

I went back up to the St. George Book Festival this afternoon and was able to hear author Bree Despain give a presentation about writing her books.

Here are a couple highlights:
The Dark Divine books are all based on Parables.
The Dark Divine - The Prodigal Son
The Lost Saint - The Good Samaritan
Yet to be name Book #3 - The Unrighteous Servant

Bree has a new series coming out in 2012 that will be based on a Greek Myth.

The rights for The Dark Divine have been sold and a movie is in the works.

Why is it that Bree looks fabulous and I look like I was outside in the rain too long?

After the presentation Bree was giving out bottles of The Lost Saint Nail Polish and gave me 3 bottles to give away on this blog. Boy were my daughters excited to receive bottles of blue nail polish!
Bree warned me that I would only be able to ship the nail polish in the US so this giveaway is only available to those with a US mailing address. I also have a signed bookmark for The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint I'll include.
To enter simply be a follower of this blog and leave a comment with a way to contact you. Giveaway is now closed.

82 comments:

  1. I LOVE BREE!!! I have TDD nail polish, but I like the blue EVEN BETTER! I'd love to win some.

    Isn't she super? And her hair is always impeccably curled. ;)

    ~Enna Isilee
    Squeakybooks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove the BLUE nailpolish!!Thank you for hosting a fab giveaway!!!

    -Sophie
    kenandsophie(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

    tabbylewis (at) hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! Thanks for the giveaway!


    Jazmyn
    wildpeetree7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that polish!

    Kathie
    kathiedp75atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blue nail polish, thanks for the giveaway!

    myra0502@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh would my daughter love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue is definitely one of my favorite colors, and this one looks lovely. Thanks for the giveaway!

    gosia727(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ako4eggs at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. this would make a great gift for my beice awesome give away

    mortalsinn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice. :)

    kyo_love_me at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the giveaway :) Its so pretty!!!!

    aprilxu2222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I enter enough of your generous giveaways, I might actually win! :D ~Thanks for the chance.

    ldsmomof03ATyahooDOTcom

    P.S. Sorry if I enter more than once (I'm not trying to cheat)...you have so many giveaways I forget which I've entered.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for such a fun giveaway! :)

    I'm a follower:)

    mynameisalice_andiwritestuff(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to win this beautiful nail polish for my granddaughter. She would absolutely love it.

    follow on gfc

    mlawson17 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that polish, such a pretty color!
    Thanks for the giveaway :)

    callmecrazyreviews(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh pretty! Please count me in.

    nalynboni AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the chance!

    twilightforever.edward at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yipee nail polish! gorgeous color! Thanks for the chance to win!

    jacindahinten(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for this giveaway!

    lvtink21@wi.rr.cm

    ReplyDelete
  21. The nail polish is so gorgeous. Thanks for the giveaway! :)
    lindsaydevine (at) bellsouth (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance!
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please enter me (:

    bratdownstairs at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  24. The dark divine was so good! Enter me in!
    erikabee1989@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really enjoyed The Dark Divine. Can't wait to read another one of hers.

    anaj77(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a follower. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for giveaway. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

    apereiraorama @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great giveaway! Thanks!

    ashleysbookshelf[at]gmail[dot]com

    Ashley's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  30. Blue nail polish is so in right now, love it.
    I follow on GFC
    Ziggywag at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fun giveaway! I follow your blog...
    brandonaimeeATgamilDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am a follower via email and reader. Thanks for the information - i didn't know about the parables.

    My wife and daughter would love the polish. Probably my two year old son would too! ;)

    Kjovus
    kjovus.blogspot.com
    kjovus(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome! I love nail polish!!
    brynnerox@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow your blog.
    austma7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow your blog and you can reach me at hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow on gfc and would love to win.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. gfc follower
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. moving to Ukraine I'm in need of some good nail polish... and some good English reads :)

    stephanie(.)pridgen(@)gmail(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gloriously blue nail polish! Thanks so much for this fantastic giveaway!!

    LMLewis83[at]gmail[dot]com!!

    xo,
    LazyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  40. what a fun giveaway! love the color!!

    thanks!!

    inthehammockblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nice giveaway love that color of nail polish. :)

    geckyboz[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  42. YAY! can't wait to read TLS!
    kimberlyt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a delightful giveaway. I adore nail polish and bookmarks...
    I follow your blog!
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome giveaway! These books sound very intriguing. tressa.sherman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. The book sounds really good and I love the nail polish, blue is my favorite color! Thanks for the giveaway!

    hollyjolly89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. OMG that nail polish looks amazing (and you don't look like you were in the rain for too long haha) :)
    nizmart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Pretty color! Please enter me in this giveaway.
    Thanks,
    Jen
    GFC follower(Jennifer).
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love fun nail polishes! ok, maybe I'm addicted to fun nail polish...I have about 100 different colors, but not one blue one in the bunch! I'd love to win! sharonc76308@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ooh, I like the color! (:

    blissfulrains(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great prizes! Signed bookmarks are my latest obsession and I only have 4 different colors of nail polish, none blue.
    Wonderful contest as always!!!

    sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I've only ever worn pink nail polish before (no joke) so blue would be a nice change! Thanks for the chance to win!

    theresa9854@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Adorable nail polish! I want. I want!
    bmcbroom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Would love to win!!
    lgm52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the nail polish

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am a GFC follower - nhmoose99

    nhmoose99ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love that color! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I can't wait to see the movie.

    tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow your blog and I would love this suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. It's so pretty! Thanks!

    my1blog17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm a follower with GFC. I won a bottle of the Dark Divine polish and featured it on my blog. I would love to have this one too!!

    Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into your blog!

    lirpaskoorb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. definitely, definiltey commenting--and following your blog now, should have been already ;)


    book.splot [at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  61. follow on google friend connect, and this is a great giveaway!

    flychild7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow, thanks for the giveaway!!

    bmweida at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow your blog and you can reach me at
    mightynaynay(at)cs.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow:)
    Thanks for giveaway!

    charsaltz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm following you via gfc

    justine417
    justine417@Comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  66. I already follow and the blue polish is just too funky.
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thank you for the great giveaway please count me in :)
    kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Please enter me! I love blue nail polish and I am a gfc follower.

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love the blue nail polish and I just became a follower. susan Leech garysue@dejazzd.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. i am a follower
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm a follower ~busiemommie
    busiemommie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. love her...The blue nail polish is soooo coool!
    love to win this!

    unitedbkw@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. fantastic giveaway! :) blue nailpolish is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Great giveaway! I love the Dark Divine series!

    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Awesome can't wait to see it..
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    mary_reiss@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am following your blog an this nail polish is beautiful

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm a follower. The nail polish is beautiful. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thanks to all who entered. This giveaway is now closed. A winner will be announced later today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...