
"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"
I'm ready to go digital. I would like a Kindle.

"If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?"
I have 2 daughters. My oldest daughter's middle name is Anne (with an "E" of course), named for Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. I'd love for her to read that series.
While you are here take a minute to enter my current giveaways:
500 Follower Giveaway with 3 Prize packs to choose from ends 11/4
Katie Up and Down the Hall ends 10/30
My SPOOKTACULAR Giveaway - Book of Your Choice, Marcia Lynn McClure Books or Choose From a List ends 10/31 NEW THIS WEEK
Restored Hope, Hidden Truths & Sorrowed Souls by Brenda Youngerman ends 10/31
Bree Despain's The Lost Saint Nail Polish ends 11/1 NEW THIS WEEK
True Miracles ends 11/3
The Fairy Folk and She ends 11/5
Bright Blue Miracle & My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions ends 11/7
Trapped ends 11/9Geek Girl ends 11/11 NEW THIS WEEK
I Asked Her Out, She Said Yes - Now What? ends 11/13 NEW THIS WEEK
$5 Amazon Gift Card ends 11/15 NEW THIS WEEK
Blood of Cain ends 11/18 NEW THIS WEEK
Beyond the Rapids ends 11/26 NEW THIS WEEK
Nearly New Books for You:
Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Hurricane Mia, Saga of the Pacific Islands ends 10/30
Visit my Got Great Giveaways Linky to enter dozens of book giveaways. If you have a giveaway on your site that isn't listed please add it to the linky. Book related giveaways only please!
Enter all of the 88 great giveaways in the Spooktacular Book Blog Giveaway Hop I organized:

Sign up to take part in Gratitude Giveaways - A Book Blog Follower Appreciation Hop - November 17th - November 27th

I always follow back so if you are a new follower be sure to leave me a comment on this post with a link to your site so I can stop by your blog and follow you back.
Hope you are having a fabulous Friday!
Just hopping by on follow friday :)
ReplyDeleteme too and me too - well I didn't name her Anne buts its a book I hope she reads :)
Hopping through. Anne with an E is so much more distinguished than Ann. :-)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter watched Anne of Green Gables about a zillion times...she is now 14. Great suggestion!
ReplyDeleteHope you come by and see my answer!
Stopping by from the Hop. I'm not quite ready for an e-reader yet but I think the Anne of Green Gables series is a great choice!
ReplyDeleteHappy HOP! I just bought a Kindle and I bet you'd love it. Me, I'd love to own my own bookstore :)
ReplyDeleteHope you HOP by for a visit
You have soo many things going on. How do you keep them straight??
ReplyDeleteFollowing the mechanical bunny around...
Anything bookish... A library at my fingertips at all times. Luckily I have my Nook :D
A book to recommend to my figurative girl, Twenty Boy Summer & Speak!!
Sorry no post for hopping tonight but I have a new book review up.
Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com
hi hopping over from the book blog hop
ReplyDeleteHopping by to say hi!
ReplyDeleteHere's my HOP: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop_29.html
Hopping by - I'm still on the fence about e-readers (though I know if I ever get my hands on one, I'd be in love)
ReplyDeleteI am loving your Spooktacular Giveaway by the way. Well done!
I have a Kindle and really like it when I am traveling so I don't have to carry around a book, but that is about the only time I use it. I still prefer a real book to anything else and that is what I usually read.
ReplyDeleteJust hopping on by on follow friday! :) I would love to get a kindle too! It seems like it would save on so much space in my house, because it's so filled with books. Haha!
ReplyDeletestopping by from the hop (already following) I'm sticking with my books :-) I'd love to have a personal library!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
mykozykorner.blogspot.com (my book blog)
I just love your blog!Thanks for the great giveaway organization!Am a follower and enjoy your blog:) Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeletehttp://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
Hi, I do the same thing I give most of my hard books away, I just purchased a Kindle with 3G and let me tell you I think you would love it! For me it is so much easier to take with me, and I also like that it is easier to handle than a regular book. I also have the libre that borders sells and two to one the kindle is the best! Have a Happy Halloween, thanks for the great giveaways!
ReplyDelete