
Congratulations to the Winners of my
BIR2010 Grand Prize Giveaway
The winners were selected using Random.org
Robyn Lee - International Winner - BIR2010 Book of Choice shipped from Book Depository
Reviews By Molly E. - Grand Prize Winner - 10 Books
Katie Pashalieva - Runner Up - 3 of the Remaining Books
JL Jackson - 1 Book
Erin Fletch8502 - 1 Book
Amelia aeimaginer12 - 1 Book
I've still got 14 more winners to draw for the last of the BIR2010 book giveaways. I'll try to get those winners announced tomorrow.
I will be contacting the Grand Prize winners in the order they are listed on this post. The Grand Prize winner will choose the books they want first and then I will contact the Runner Up who can choose from the remaining books, then I'll contact the last 3 winners, etc.
I will be contacting the Grand Prize winners in the order they are listed on this post. The Grand Prize winner will choose the books they want first and then I will contact the Runner Up who can choose from the remaining books, then I'll contact the last 3 winners, etc.
congrats to all winners!!!=)
ReplyDeleteYAY! So happy about this win! Thank you so much!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the winner.
yippee, thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year from your newest follower.
I hope when you get a chance, you will stop by and follow me back :) Thanks
~Steph
http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com
This is a great way to start off the new year. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats winners! Happy 2011!
ReplyDelete