Monday, December 12, 2011
Follower Love Giveaway Hop Sign Ups
Welcome to the second annual Follower Love Giveaway Hop.
Dates for this year's hop are Feb 7th to 14th.
Thanks to Rachael Renee Anderson for co-hosting.
What is a giveaway hop?
Simple - Each participating blog hosts a giveaway and then we link up together allowing our followers & blog readers to hop easily from one giveaway to another.
For blog readers this means lots of chances to win.
For blogs hosting a giveaway it means lots of new visitors.
It's a win-win!
300 Blogs have each signed up to host a giveaway so you have many chances to win!!
Questions can be emailed to: toobusyreading at gmail dot com
Labels:
Giveaway Hop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is my first hop and while posting my link name, I forgot to put (Can/US) Is there a way of fixing that? Sorry!!
ReplyDeleteI'm entry number 197!
Thanks!
Even after reading Natasha's comment I did the same thing! Sorry! I meant to put a (US) after my link at number 249.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Kathy can you remove my entry? I'm #266 and I'm having to take a unplanned break from blogging so I can't participate in the hop. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteNot essential, but if possible could you change my entry from (US) to (Int)? I'm #228. Thank you very much
ReplyDeleteSo sorry! I did it too! Forgot to add (US) to my entry, #325.
ReplyDeleteI also did it...sorry..#328 US...I will also post that on my blog of course.
ReplyDeleteI just signed up to be in your newest giveaway. I have a new copy of a yet unpublished book to give away. I was asked to review it and decided to share it with my beloved followers after I write the review. The review has to be in by valentine's day so it's perfect to be my giveaway here! (I'm also going to give away an original bookmark that I sell in my Etsy store to go with the book.)
ReplyDeleteOh, speaking of following... I noticed you use Google Friend Connect, did you know google is eliminating it even for blogger blogs by the end of the year? I wrote a post about it on my blog because I found a terrific replacement! Just thought you would want to know before the bloghop and you get even more people who sign up with you using the soon defunct GFC!
My blog is http://www.justaddwatersilly.com/
Best,
Jenn
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI'm the owner of the blog www.justaddwatersilly.com and am number 332 on your link list. I'm in Canada, not the USA but certainly don't mind sending to the USA. Did you need my full address or is the Canada all you needed?
Best,
Jenn
I added myself and published my post early because I need to spend the week editing, but I don't see the place to "get the code". I could have sworn Google said they're keeping GFC for Blogger blogs. Now I'm really confused.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I'm not confused about: I love you for providing such wonderful blog hops that have done so much to help me gain followers. Thanks!
10.
ReplyDeleteRead for your future! Doesn't have an active giveaway that I could find (or maybe I'm blind, lol).
Entering for the contest..I am a follower
ReplyDeletehttp://thereadingcafe.com/
I am a follower...I am entering the contest...but I can't find my original post...
ReplyDeletehttp://thereadingcafe.com/