Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gift Card Giveaway - $25 to Amazon.com or Book of Choice from The Book Depository


Welcome to The Gift Card Giveaway Hop hosted here on I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.  Thanks to Peep from Attack of the Book for co-hosting. 


The Gift Card Giveaway Hop is just in time to help with with last minute holiday shopping!  This hop runs from Friday, December 9th to Tuesday, December 13th! 

Over 100 Blogs are each hosting a giveaway for a gift card.

MY GIVEAWAY!
$25 Amazon.com Gift Card!
One lucky winner will be emailed a $25 gift card from Amazon.com.  Open to anyone who can use a gift card sent from Amazon.com.


Alternately if you win and can't use an amazon.com gift card you my choose a book of your choice from The Book Depository (Up to $15).
Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

To Enter
Just fill our the form below.
You get one entry for doing any of the following (up to 6 entries):

  1. Follow via GFC - Google Friends Connect
  2. Follow on Twitter - @toobusyreading
  3. Like on Facebook or Follow on Networked Blogs
  4. Be a Goodreads Friend or Follower
  5. Have a Confirmed Email Subscription
  6. Share this Giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, with a friend, on your blog, etc.

WINNER: teressa oliver

43 comments:

  1. thanks you for this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome giveaway. The holiday hop was awesome for my blog BTW. Got 200 more followers and a lot of excitement. Thanks for hosting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shared on Twitter:

    http://twitter.com/#!/crazymidwestgal/status/144970805573459968

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh forgot to add in the comments of my entry that I'm subscribed via this email: sophthewriter at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog hop idea! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thought you should know as one of the hostesses that I have come across quite a few blogs without their giveaway up. And I'm only at #14.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. shared on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/PandoraSWolf/status/145179695581904896

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Like on Facebook and I Follow on Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Have a Confirmed Email Subscription

    ReplyDelete
  13. tweet https://twitter.com/#!/sodahoney/status/145190515711819776

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shared https://www.facebook.com/sodahoney/posts/188007431292304

    ReplyDelete
  15. Book Lover and Procrastinator is listed as an international giveaway and it is US only.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these gift card giveaways! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for this generous giveaway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Forgot to mention my GFC name is Lucky47. Goodreads name is Carol Luciano.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the giveaway!

    I shared on Facebook here
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000555393983#!/

    My name on Goodreads is Chamera'

    and my GFC is

    mirrormera92 :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I shared to FB at https://www.facebook.com/Brandina.Vines/posts/315632598454782
    and to twitter at
    https://twitter.com/#!/BrandinaV/status/145258563525296129
    My GFC name is Silverfaerie. Goodreads is Brandina Vines

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the international giveaway!

    GFC Darlene
    darlenesbooknook at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you once again for your generous participation in this fun!
    tweeted - https://twitter.com/#!/ZDz59001/status/145343505626169344
    GFC - Denise Zaky

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the giveaway and for making it international.
    bymyself.g at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. https://twitter.com/#!/susan1215/status/145696962094698496

    s2s2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow google connect "anash"
    Thank you kindly.


    anashct1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on twitter @anashct

    email: anashct1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I subscribe via email
    Thanks for the shot at winning your contest!
    anashct1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/anashct/status/147247563748286465
    email: anashct1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I blogged your giveaway: http://mommilitary.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-am-reader-not-writer-gift-card.html

    Thanks!!
    anashct1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a gfc follower! I would definitley buy books and movies!! I know I would buy 'Sweet Evil'. thank you!!
    Regards,
    Sam:>)
    Business Gift Cards
    Gift Card Printing
    scratch card

    ReplyDelete
  32. I Follow via GFC - Google Friends Connect

    ReplyDelete
  33. I Follow on Twitter - @toobusyreading (@saversara2)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...