Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just because we have to wear gray...

As Abnegation we may have to wear gray but the choices are limitless...







In fact many famous Abnegates look Fantastic wearing Gray....










Don't let the color of our clothing scare you away... 
Choose Abnegation Today!



So how do you choose Abnegation and support us above all other factions? Simple. You vote for Abnegation by clicking on this link:
Yeah, I know this link doesn’t actually take you anywhere you didn't already visit yesterday. Believe me I know and I do believe there will be new links to click on soon... HOWEVER if you click the link again, your clicks will be counted by the wonderful publicists at HarperTeen.  They'll then know what amazing blog followers I have and they'll want to send me lots of great books to read and review which I will then giveaway to you! So in the end we'll all win if you choose Abnegation and Click the Link
Oh one more thing... Be sure to check out the latest Abnegation Faction News Page: bitly.com/abnegationfaction.  Unfortunately due to a decision made by the powers that be the clicks to that link don't currently help our team but it's a much more interesting place to visit!
Another great way to help Abnegation is to share this post... Email, Blog, Tweet, FB, Google+... just click on those tiny little icons below.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no fair..i want to see two of those pieces of clothing up close so I can possibly buy them. The...top photo sweater on the top right? and 3rd picture down, dress that is 4th over on the right....where are those from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah I have no idea... google images - I searched for gray sweater, dressed all in gray, and celebrities in gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kathy!! #TeamABNEGATION

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually wear a lot of grey and black to work. I'm wearing all grey now. Grey is a good, under appreciated color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! I love grey too, so I'm glad I'm in your faction. ;)
    Your comments here: "Yeah, I know this link doesn't actually take you anywhere you didn't already visit yesterday. . . . They'll then know what amazing blog followers I have and they'll want to send me lots of great books to read and review which I will then giveaway to you!" made me laugh out loud. It just cracked me up because it is so true for us all!

    Mel - You might be able to find them at http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/shop.browse. You can search for grey tops, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...