Wednesday, September 19, 2012
While I'm at it... Guest Post Topics & Tens Lists Ideas
While I'm updating my interview questions I thought I would ask for guest post idea & tens list ideas.
I have the hardest time coming up with ideas. I've started to set up some blog tours and have noticed I'm not alone in the struggle to come up with topics. So I'm looking for guest post ideas.
I'm also looking for ideas for Top Tens List.
Things like....
Ten Things That Inspire You
Ten Books You Are Dying to Read
As a thank you everyone who takes the time to leave a comment will be entered in another drawing for a $5 Amazon Gift Card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The Ten Books That Made You Want To Become A Writer,
ReplyDeleteTen Bookish Pet Peeves (how interesting will that be from an authors stand point?), Top Ten Pieces of Advice you have for aspiring writers.
I hope you like those 3!
The Ten Places You Would Most Want to Travel To
ReplyDeleteTop Ten Favorite Snacks
Top Ten Favorite Movies/TV Shows
Lili's Top Ten Pieces of Advice for aspiring authors is good.
ReplyDeleteThe Top Ten Things you learned in writing your book.
The Top Ten Things you love about your characters.
I'm always interested in why do people write? Where do they get their inspiration from? What's the best advice they have for aspiring writers? What's the toughest criticism they've ever received? What part of writing they like most (first draft, second, editing, etc). How do they pick their covers?
ReplyDeleteHope this helps.
XOXO
For blog post ideas, I love getting to know a little more about a character, so having "character" posts are great.
ReplyDeleteFor top tens:
10 Things you wish you knew before you published
10 places you would consider paradise
10 food items (any meal) you wish you could and never gain a pound
10 things that bring a smile to your face
Name ten words you try not to use.
ReplyDeleteName ten words you love.
Top ten places you'd like to take your laptop to and write.
Top ten books you have in your library.
Name ten books you'd like to rewrite the ending to.
Name ten books they should make into movies.
Name ten favorite desserts
ReplyDeleteName ten tunes you have on your (Music) Ipod, etc..
What ten books inspired you in your life?
What ten cities do you want to visit or have been there?
Ten words describing your self
Ten drinks you like or want to try
Ten pieces of advice you would tell the "teen"you
Ten games you like to play in cold or rainy weather.
Ten Movies you never want to see again
Top Ten reasons you love your favorite Author
Top Ten Subjects you talk about at parties with friends or family
Ten things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now
Ten words to finish:I wish for....
Cyndee Thomas
cyndee(dot)thomas0(at)gmail(dot)com
Top ten favorite series
ReplyDeleteTop ten stand alone books
Top ten time wasters
Top ten pet peeves
Hmm...There are some good ideas here. Here are some more:
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think makes the best love interest (man or woman)? Physical and/or personality traits.
What traits do you think make the best main character and is this based on your own personality or someone you know? (This last part could be more general to a book if the characters are based off of anyone the author personally knows.)
Do you enjoy sweet and simple or suspenseful and action-driven books?
Do you have an embarrassing or funny story you could share about yourself or someone you know (that wouldn't mind you sharing)?
Congratulations to Bri! I just sent you an email.
ReplyDelete