Friday, March 1, 2013

Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis - Good Guys vs. Bad Guys Giveaway Challenge


Author Kaitlyn Davis

Kaitlyn Davis graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Johns Hopkins University with a B.A. in Writing Seminars. She's been writing ever since she picked up her first crayon and is overjoyed to finally share her work with the world. She currently lives in New York City and dreams of having a cockapoo puppy of her own.


 Facebook * Twitter * Blog





The first book IGNITE is free! 
Download a copy and pick your team today!  


iTunes * Kobo * Sony * Smashwords


Giveaway Details

- One month long giveaway lasting from March 1st-April 5th
- Three winners of e-copies of the entire Midnight Fire series, One winner of the Team Good Guys Package, and One winner of the Team Bad Boys Package
- Winners will be notified on April 5th and will have five business days to respond before the prize is forfeit
- International entries are welcome, but if you live outside of Canada/US, you are only eligible to win e-copies of my the Midnight Fire Series.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

27 comments:

  1. YA bad boys, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA bad boys :P They seem automatically hotter when they're bad :P
    Thank you for this giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I should like the good guys, but I am drawn to the YA bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAd guys... Damon from VD...

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAD BOYS!!! Who doesn't love a bad boy???

    ReplyDelete
  6. YA Bad Boys! Even though I like them both.Good Boys(Lucius)"Jessica" I think Bad Boys are Hotter! They make being bad feel so good! Just like(Adrian)"BL"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just Downloaded "Ignite" I can't wait to start reading The Midnight Fire series! Thanks so much for giving us a chance to win so many books at once! Good Luck to all and Happy Reading :) PS, My Mom had a Cockapoo, They are so Cute & Fluffy :) I hope you get one! You will love it :)

      Delete
  7. Good guys are fine, but bad boys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely bad boys! My favorite is Kaidan Rowe in Sweet Evil:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bad boys just can't help it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive always had a thing for the bad boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the good guys most of the tome but some bad boys are very alluring!
    Kayden~ Illumine Series
    Adrian~ Bloodlines Series
    Phoenix~Embrace Series

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love Good Guys! my favorite is Jude from the Immortal Series!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Good Guys. I'm a sucker for a sweet guy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love good guys and bad. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like bad guys who are really good guys on the inside.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    mestith at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like both. If I had to choose, I'd say the good guys since whenever there's a love triangle, I usually side with the good guy. One of my favorite good guys is Aiden from The Covenant series.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, it's difficult to chose. Sometimes, I love bad boys because they usually are so cool and hot! But good boys are fine too, some niceness is always a good point!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goodness knows I love both, but my favorites are the bad guys gone good. ;) Best of both worlds.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tend to like the bad boy that is trying to be good or the good boy that's gone bad!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like good guys who have that bad boy look down =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like both how about good guys who act bad? haha I can't pick!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love bad boys I have always loved the bad boys! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...