Thursday, May 24, 2012

Splash Into Summer Giveaway - Open Internationally

Welcome to the 2nd Annual Splash Into Summer Hop co-hosted by Page Turners Blog.
This hop runs from May 25th to 31st with over 200 blogs each hosting a giveaway.


My Giveaway
Choose any item that is $25 or less from GoneReading - Open Internationally.







Choose from:
Bookmarksbook journalsbookplates and book lights for e-readers and printed books.  They even carry some awesome games about books!  And then there are the ever-popular book shirts.  FYI, their #1 seller is their “Jane Austen for President” t-shirt: http://gonereading.com/product/jane-austen-for-president-womens-t-shirt-2/.



Gone Reading International donates 100% of their after-tax profits to provide new funding for libraries and reading-centered non-profits.  By purchasing GoneReading brand gifts and merchandise, you’re treating yourself and the world at large to a wonderful gift. 



GoneReading is currently piloting a fundraising program to raise money for public libraries and reading-centered non-profit organizations within the U.S. Although their company just started in 2011, their goal is to provide significant financial assistance to libraries around the world, allowing them to achieve greater scale and impact.






a Rafflecopter giveaway


Each of these blogs is hosting a giveaway so be sure to hop by and enter.

275 comments:

  1. Wow that website is very cool! I had no idea there was such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a great site to buy a bookworm a present for his/her birthday!

    Too bad I don't have any money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Reading Shirt for Women: Read. Nap. Repeat. That's the life I want!!

    proudarmymom32 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite item at Gone Reading is Scented Candles & Diffusers – Inspired by Jane Austen

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite item is the t-shirt with the bookstore on it that says "paradise found"

    Amber Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I haven't heard of Gone Reading until now. Thanks so much for spreading the word!!! P.S Thanks for the giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are lovely!
    I really love the bookmarks, especially the one with a pig charm :3
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this site...but I'm going to be making some purchases for sure! I love the charm bookmarks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Gimble book holder. This would make my life so much easier! Have to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Book Holder – The “Gimble”

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fave is book holder, as I often read bulk books which is quite inconvenience to find a comfortable position to read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh....Cool site!
    I like Book Journal “Books I’ve Read", helps to keep track on things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got a Nook for mother's day, so I'm shopping for a light. The mini-flex looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore the bookends, but sadly those cost to much. (Christmas, anyone?) So I'd go with the Book Journal. I love journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked the Scented Candles & Diffusers especially the Edgar Allan Poe one. I wonder what the inspired scent is. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the "Jane Austin for President" t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a big fan of the "BOOKCLUB" wine charms, the Jane Austen candles, and the "Library: Check It Out" shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the "Paradise Found" shirt with the library on it. xD Such a great site. Thanks for the giveaway!
    ~Shelby
    http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favourite would be the Book Journal Books I've Read full size.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Read Em and Weep t-shirt it cute! But a book light for my kindle would be practical!

    Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! It's my first time to visit that site xD
    Pretty cool! I like the Dog charm bookmark( I'm such a dog lover :3)
    Thanks for the giveaway!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like this place. I adore the bookends. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Read. Nap. Repeat shirt, it's SO CUTE! http://gonereading.com/product/read-nap-repeat-womens-t-shirt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the http://gonereading.com/product/owl-book-end-set/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the Read. Nap. Repeat. t-shirt!! Thanks for doing this giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Book Holder – The “Gimble”

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Pig Charm Bookmark. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So much fun stuff! One of my favorites are the Wine Charms Made From Scrabble Tiles: “ROMANCE”

    ReplyDelete
  29. MiniFlex eBook/eReader Book Light
    ceis8009 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like all the paintings of people reading... would be great in my future library :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd love TravelFlex LED Book Light because there are times I'm leaving home and bringing a book to wherever we plan to go. This would help a lot. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. my fav item : the Reading Shirt for Women..
    thanks for making this international..success for you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  33. MiniFlex LED Book Light.
    kathyross75@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite is the Read, Nap, repeat t-shirt.
    It's me 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Xtraflex LED Book Light :)
    I really need something like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The Ex Libris book plate is pretty as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Right off the bat, as soon as I went to the website, I fell in love with the "Jane Austen for President" t-shirt. I explored the entire site, but kept coming back to the t-shirt...but some of the bookmarks are absolutely amazing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. It's so hard to choose! I really like the Evolve-Eco Book Journal. I also really like the Wizard/Vampire bookmarks and the animal bookmarks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think I would buy the dog charm bookmark... and then some other stuff xD

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the Paradise Found T-Shirt.
    Thanks for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  41. The pink Gone reading tshirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just love all their bookmarks!! Is that silly? They have some really awesome funky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi i like to many things but i Love your Book Journal – “Books I’ve Read or Books I Need to Read. this is a nice way of keeping up with books i have read and still want to read. All the Journal my grandaughter would love to have to keep up with her many books she reads and loves to write about

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cool site! My favorite item was “A Young Girl Reading” – Fine Art Print by Fragonard

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would pick the Pride & Prejudice Trivia Game if I won, but I absolutely LOVE the book end sets!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Scented Candles & Diffusers: Edgar Allan Poe - what a nice way to cozy up in my space and breath in inspiration

    scarlettkitty at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Among others, I like The Gimble Book Holder!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Read. Nap. Repeat shirt, it's very cute: http://gonereading.com/product/read-nap-repeat-womens-t-shirt/
    thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the t-shirts - especially the one that has the woman sitting on the beach reading a book and the phrase is "awesome laptop"
    jgoffice(at)cox(dot)com
    Thanks for a great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the book holders the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the Booklights cant choose between the one with two LED's and the one which I could use with printed book or ereader.

    ReplyDelete
  52. i like the book journal "Books i've read" full size but also the xtrafex book light because it woyuld be so useful for me

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the book journal "Books I´ve Read" full size and “Eat. Sleep. Read.” Bookmark and TravelFlex LED Book Light. Thank you for this great giveaway and making it international (:

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway! I really love the Gone Reading store. Especially the t-shirts are really awesome. But my favourite item is definitely the owl book ends set.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh, boy. You clearly want to wreck my checking account. I covet the Jane Austen for President t-shirt. Seriously covet it.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Books I've Read Full Size Book Journal looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  57. All of it! Mainly tshirts and the Librarian game! I could go on honestly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks for the giveaway! I liked the Literary Stars game.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm a fan of the read, nap, repeat shirt! The story of my life! Well actually I work, tend to get a meal or two in! And other stuff, but that is what I would WANT to do! Just until my TBR pile is gone at least!

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a great website, whether I win or not, I will be keeping it in my links for some upcoming gifts! I hope they expand their literary action figure line! And I really like the wine charms and the Little Librarian set!

    ReplyDelete
  61. What a cute site. I've never heard of it before....thanks for sharing. I liked a lot but the wine tags were really cute. Scrabble pieces =) very cute. I also would get a shirt...I could spend quite a bit of money at that site. Bad Ju-Ju-....lol

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like this a lot : http://gonereading.com/product/cake-charm-bookmark/

    ReplyDelete
  63. The readers do it in the daylight shirt

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love the Jane Austen candle.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love this :)

    http://gonereading.com/product/jane-austen-for-president-womens-t-shirt-2/#!prettyPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  66. absolutely LOVE the "gone reading" tee! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the take me to your reader shirt, but then there are so many cool things at that store! LOL

    must.read.faster (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. It's a toss between the t-shirt...Read em and weep and the other one that says....Readers do it in the daylight.
    I think they are both too funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I loved all of the items in there, especially some bookmarks, they were hilarious! :)
    Miltiadou Kristia

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love the Jane Austen for President T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Pig charm book mark!!! too cute! Thanks for the giveaway!!
    Shannon Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like the book lights and the shrits, they got some pretty cool stuff there:)

    ReplyDelete
  73. from the good reads store. i like the book journals. i soemtimes forget what books i have read or downloaded on kindle. i try to keep a list on my pc but it sometimes gets deleted. a journal would be nice, i can also write notes about books i enjoyed reading or not so much ;) happy hoppin

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wow...what a cool way to introduce a new site. i had never heard of it before either. i love the pig bookmark...i know just who i would give to it to pass the the site! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    mitzi underscore wanham at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love the Jane Austen for President shirt! Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I digging the Take Me TO Your Reader shirt! lol XD the Unforgettable Characters games also sounds really fun! Finally i love the poster The Bookworm!

    ReplyDelete
  77. The book charm bookmarks are adorable! The bookmarks are funny! I love the "Eat. Read. Sleep." one!

    ReplyDelete
  78. My fave items are the bookmarks. Especially the little sea turtle and the little blowfish ones!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Reading Shirt for Women: “Awesome Laptop”

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love the window decals. Oh and the bookmarks. And the Librarians Rock t-shirts. So much great stuff!! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like the Jane Austen for President shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I really love this book light! The flex idea is really cool, and I've never seen it before.

    http://gonereading.com/product/xtraflex2-led-book-light/

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  83. I love the "Read, Nap, Repeat" Tee shirt!

    jill.watkins (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. As a librarian, I just found my new favorite website!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thanks for the giveaway.I like the bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  86. i love everything, speacially the tshirts
    http://gonereading.com/product/whens-wine-club-wine-tshirt/
    thanks for another great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  87. Love the Jane Austen for president t-shirt! I'd vote for her =)

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm not sure I have a favorite item, I like many of the books marks and the Gimble.

    ReplyDelete
  89. There are so many amazing stuff there.. I'm confused!
    But I might most probably get a book end set!

    Maneesha Haroon

    ReplyDelete
  90. Love the Bite me book mark
    & "take me to your reader"

    ReplyDelete
  91. my favorite is a tshirt that says take me to your reader, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Absolutely want the Librarians Rock t-shirt, because we do, we so do!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like the XtraFlex2 LED Book Light.
    Tracy Awalt Juliano
    ohsopetite1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. My favorite is the Book Wrap - Book Jacket Cover Protection.

    jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I LOVE the Oscar Wilde action figure! So hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I'm a librarian. I have to have the Librarians Rock T-shirt!
    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I have bought a number of things from GoneReading already, but something that I haven't gotten yet that I want is the “A Young Girl Reading” – Fine Art Print by Fragonard.
    candc320@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I love their bookholders, especially the Little Book Holder!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like the journals for "Books I've ead" and "Books to check out".
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    mtakala1 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I love the tshirt that says Paradise Found with a picture of a bookstore... it's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Any of the tshirts! I love this site.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Thanks for this. Looks like a wonderful site for the book lover. I really like the T-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love the Jane Austen for President tshirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  104. gonereading.com/product/scented-candles-diffusers-inspired-by-edgar-allan-poe/

    ReplyDelete
  105. I love the Book Joural - "Books I've Read" Full Size!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I love the T Shirt that says: Chill out and Read.

    CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like the Gimble book holder.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I really like the shirt for women with the Alien that says "Take Me to your Reader".

    ReplyDelete
  109. Jane Austen for President T-Shirt:) lol:)
    -JennyC

    ReplyDelete
  110. I need a reading light! (My husband doesn't like me leaving the lights on for hours while I read and he trys to sleep!)

    ReplyDelete
  111. i love their bookmarks, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  112. I love the owl bookends...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I love the Paradise Found (Library) shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Thanks for organizing the hop and for the giveaway opportunity. I liked the regular sized Book Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I'd love to win the Pride & Prejudice trivia quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like the t-shirts and the prints. I especially like the beach reading shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like the Peace Love Books poster, the Pink blossom Eco Journal, and one of the literary quiz decks.

    ReplyDelete
  118. I love the "Awesome Laptop" and "Paradise Found" (Bookstore) t-shirts! So many awesome items...so little budget! What a great idea for a giveaway! Thank you!
    PhoenixCarvelli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I`ve visited this site before, awesome stuff for bookworms!! I like Book Journal – “Books I’ve Read” – Full Size

    ctymice at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like the owl book ends.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like the Pride and Prejudice Trivia game the best!

    ReplyDelete
  122. Hi! The book Journal seems great! LOL Thanks for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  123. i would like some book marks (the little animal ones are adorable) or the jane austen for president :) and I would definitaly get the jane austen book mark

    ReplyDelete
  124. Awesome Giveaway. I LIKE EVERYTHING at their site but the Read, Nap, Repeat would be my pick today!

    ReplyDelete
  125. My favorite item from Gone reading is...pretty much everything. But, if I had to narrow it down a bit, I'd say that I'm quite smitten with their book journals, the pig, monkey, duck, and blowfish book charms, and the scented candles and difusers. I just love everything though. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  126. Such a cool site! I'm most impressed by the mission, but love the candles and diffusers.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I Love The Little Book Holder And Blue XtraFlex LED Book Light butterfli262002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I don't know if it's my favorite, but I LOVE "Book Journal – “Books I’ve Read” – Full Size"! Would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  129. I love the t shirt
    the book^ wine club

    ReplyDelete
  130. I think Necess The "Gimble" Book Holder would come in handy at times :)

    ReplyDelete
  131. My favorite is the beach gone reading t-shirt for women its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  132. I'd want a set of the Reading Woman postcards for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  133. I like "My Vampire Can Beat Up Your Wizard” Bookmark

    Samfor3@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. It would have to be a toss up between the Paradise found in the library blue t-shirt or one of the many adorable bookmarks.

    Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  135. Car window decal collection the mom, dad and teenage girl

    ReplyDelete
  136. I absolutely love the Full Size Book Journal – “Books I’ve Read”

    Thanks for another amazing hop!
    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I really love the board games, and the reading journals are quite cute too.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  138. Absolutely HAVE to have the Jane Austen tee-shirt! I saw alot of things that I could use! Thanks for the opportunity to win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  139. I like the Scented Candles & Diffusers: Edgar Allan Poe.
    priscillavbenavides@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. What a wonderful site for Readers:) I like the T-Shirt with the "Paradise Found"Thanks for the chance...
    Cyndee Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  141. I like the “Paradise Found” T-Shirt for Women and the book marks.

    Thank you,

    Ollie Moss
    ollimo91@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Really like that pink Gone Reading shirt. ;)

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. i love the when wine club shirt, too funny

    ReplyDelete
  144. I like the Beach T-Shirt that says “GoneReading.”

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  145. I love the Penguin Chill Out shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  146. "Take me to your reader" Alien t-shirt! Ha ha ha!!!! Too funny :)

    Danielle
    http://knowntoread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  147. I love http://gonereading.com/product/sea-turtle-charm-bookmark/ it is SO cute!!!

    ssromans828@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. The "Take me to your reader" shirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like the bookstore "paradise" t-shirt!

    Wendy/books4me

    ReplyDelete
  150. I love the book holder thingy. It's soooo useful, specially if you're reading in bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  151. I like the Jane Austen Shirt for Women: “Read ‘em and Weep”
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  152. I have the Gone Reading shirt :) but would love to have the Awesome Laptop or Read, Nap, Repeat shirt :)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  153. I love the blowfish charm bookmark!

    trombonechick04@yahoo.com

    Linda Foster

    ReplyDelete
  154. I love the shirt "Awesome Laptop"

    ReplyDelete
  155. I like the journal-Books I have Read

    ReplyDelete
  156. I like the charm bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  157. I love the Read Nap Repeat shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  158. Thanks for the giveaway! My two favourite items are the 9 oz. Glass Candle – Inspired by Jane Austen and the XtraFlex2 LED Book Light.

    ReplyDelete
  159. Love the beach T-shirt, Gone Reading. I love the book journals. Alot of good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  160. I love all of their bookmarks. They are so cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  161. red t-shirt for woman..

    thanks ^^

    sunshine_pinkystar at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I like the literary action figures.

    ReplyDelete
  163. wow! i love these site!
    I found this one and i like it!

    http://gonereading.com/product/book-journal-books-ive-read-full-size/

    and this one

    http://gonereading.com/product/miniflex-led-book-light/

    love them ^^

    Thank you for the giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  164. I thought the book marks were really cute, I loved the little monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  165. I loved E-book/e-readder light and I think I need to find something like that in local shops ;)

    ReplyDelete
  166. I like the JANE AUSTEN FOR PRESIDENT T-Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  167. I like the book light and the journals...

    ReplyDelete
  168. I like their fish book end set or their flower book end set. It's pretty unique. I think it'll look nice on my bookshelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  169. I love the "Eat. Sleep. Read." bookmark! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  170. I love the Read. Nap. Repeat shirt and their book journals. And the Oscar Wilde action figure :D

    ReplyDelete
  171. I love this shirt Library T-Shirt for Women: “Home Away From Home”

    ReplyDelete
  172. I like the "A young Girl Reading" poster.

    ReplyDelete
  173. I love the Travel Flex book light, the Chill out and read T-shirt, and the Gone Reading T-shirt! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  174. Aghhh, I'm going to have to ask my husband if I can spend like $200 on this site. I think my favorite is the Awesome Laptop shirt.

    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  175. I like the Pride & Prejudice Trivia Game

    ReplyDelete
  176. http://gonereading.com/product/flower-book-end-set-ships-free-in-the-u-s/

    ReplyDelete
  177. My favorite item is Sea turtle and pig charm bookmarks :)

    ReplyDelete
  178. I love the gone reading t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  179. I love everything! I really like the "peace, love, books" bookmark cause I love bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  180. I like the Read.Nap.Repeat. shirt..so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  181. Cool website. I never knew it existed.

    ReplyDelete
  182. I have to say my favorite item is "Jane Austen for president" tee shirt. I may just have to get that.

    ReplyDelete
  183. Love the bookmarks! So awesome :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  184. Oh my god I would totally buy the Sherlock Holmes action figure :)) thanks for the great giveaway, these is my new favorite site.

    ReplyDelete
  185. I like the book plates.

    ReplyDelete
  186. I love the Read ,Nap, Repeat shirt - gotta have one of those

    ReplyDelete
  187. Great Website, definitely will be checking it out again. I was drawn to the (Book Journal – “Books I’ve Read” – Full Size $19.95)

    ReplyDelete
  188. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  189. Thank for the giveaway, Kathy! I love the book journals! Espcially the books I have read one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  190. Awesome website! I love the Peace love books wall print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  191. I like "The Gimble" book holder. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  192. I like the Bookstore Gift: “Paradise Found” T-Shirt for Women.
    awhartness@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  193. I was torn between the "When's the wine club" t-shirt (ain't that the truth!!) and "My wizard can beat up your vampire" bookmark! Hysterical. Actually, they have the best clip on lights that actually have clips instead of just sitting on top of e-readers. Niiiiiiice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...