School is wrapping up here in Utah. My youngest has only 3 days of school left. My other 4 kids only have a week and a half left.
I will continue to post when I can but with 5 kids home all day my computer time is limited and blogging takes a backseat to being the mom. I'll do my best to reply to emails when I can but expect a delay.
We'll give that to you! You've got to have a life too. I love your blog and all that you do for us other book bloggers! *MUAH* I'm blowing you a kiss of appreciation!
ReplyDeleteAs it should be! Enjoy your children as much as you can, it takes just a blink of an eye to have an empty house...hoping y'all have a great summer!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great idea to me. Children grow up so very fast. Later on, you will think back with wonder about how short those years were.
ReplyDeleteUgh! You reminded me I have to start thinking of the summer "home schooling" stuff!!! thanks....
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome! Thanks for everything you do!!
-Kristin @myparahangover
Wow, Kathy! I didn't know you have five kids. You will be busy. I only have two boys, but they are only 14 months apart and quite a handful. They get out in two weeks so I'll be slowing down too. They are going to start their own book review blog (with my help). One of my fellow blogging friends gave me the idea and they are pretty excited about it. They love to read, especially the younger one. I figure this will be a great way to get them reading more. We'll see if it works. =O) Hope you enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You are one busy woman! A giant thanks for all you do-I very much enjoy the hops and giveaways you sponsor and organize. Enjoy your summer my friend!
ReplyDelete