Summer Reads
Giveaway Hop
You must host a giveaway on your site, you are responsible for obtaining a prize for giveaway and taking care of the shipping charges.
You must giveaway something a reader, author or blogger would enjoy.
Your giveaway post must include the hop image & linky (or links to the hosts' sites if you can't get the linky to work).
Please only 1 mandatory entry - Up to 4 optional entries. No more than 5 entries total.
Your post must be live by 12:01 EST on July 6th. (That is 9 pm July 5th if you live in California)
The giveaway must be specifically for this hop.
Your site must be family friendly - no erotica or 18+ sites. Your site & giveaway must be free of steamy images and book covers. If it would embarrass me to have my teenagers see it, it can't be on your site.
It is your responsibility to check the linky on July 6th to be sure you are still on the linky and that your link is accurate. Please send me a direct link to your post when it goes live.
If you are using Rafflecopter set it to begin on JULY 5th and to end on JULY 12th. The top right corner can only say 5 possible entries so do not use the point values +4, +5, +10 + 25, etc.
July 6th to 11th
HOP RULES:
To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog to the linky with your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name (US), (US/Can) (Int). If you forget I will assume your giveaway is open to US only and add (US) after your name.

Sorry Kathy, I forgot to put (INT) =(
ReplyDeleteKathy, I also forgot to put in (US/Can) Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI signed up! This is my 1st blog hop so if I do anything wrong I'm sorry! :)
ReplyDeleteForgot (US) --Sorry
ReplyDeleteHey Kathy- Can you remove me #33? I have signed up for one too many for the month of July. Thanks
ReplyDeleteCan you please add me to the LAZY Days of summer give away in July? I somehow missed signing up for many of these. I was getting notifications, but haven't gotten them lately, or perhaps thinking I was getting them at facebook, I stopped checking the emails. I haven't gotten anything on facebook in a while though. MoonShineArtSpot.
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy, Please remove me from the hop #79 A Book Obsession..(Int)
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize how many hops I had signed up for in July. Thanks!
Will we be receiving an email from you with the Linky info?
ReplyDeleteI forgot to put (US) behind mine its #203 Simply me
ReplyDeleteSorry about that
The linky is my email is not working on my blogspot blog! I can click it & it comes here or to the LIST, but it will not work on blogspot !!! help!!!
ReplyDeleteWell I finally got it to work & have everybody listed 2 times... ahhh whatever... at least everybody is there.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to have a giveaway hop, but it's a shame so many require you to be a follower to participate in the giveaway. Bloggers would have time to visit far more sights if they didn't have to stop and "follow" at each blog.
ReplyDeleteAnn