Welcome to the November
"Clear Your Shelf" Giveaway Hop!
November 12th to 18th
This giveaway hop is for people like me who have too many books sitting around. I believe books are meant to be read, not just sit on a shelf collecting dust.
I've got 3 giveaways today. All are open to the US only. Each has a separate rafflecopter. You can enter 1, 2 or all 3 giveaway. Last day to enter is November 18th.
Giveaway #1
Children's 12 Book Pack
The Snowman's Revenge by Mike Motz
Lily Hates Goodbyes by Jerilyn Marler
A Full Moon is Rising by Marilyn Singer
Gabby God's Little Angel by Sheila Walsh
Princess Zaara and the Enchanted Forest by Umbreen Asghar
Rudy and Cirrus of Karma by R.M. Smith
Gary's Gray World by Ryan J. Cunningham
Grandma's Gloves by Cecil Castelluci
The Vole Brothers by Roslyn Schwartz
Sardoodledom by Krishna Dalal
The Rose and the Lily by Susan Ross
Fixer-Mixer and Friends of Gooseville

Giveaway #2
Marcia Lynn McClure Love Notes
I have copies of these books with the old Love Notes Series Covers. Same story, old cover.
Desert Fire, Divine Deception & Daydreams
Giveaway #3
Randomness - 6 Books
Some of these I also have on Kindle, others I won't get to anytime soon so I'm passing them on.
13 Secrets by Michelle Harrison
Nevermore by James Patterson
Break My Heart 1,000 Times by Daniel Waters
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
The Diviners by Libba Bray
12 Children's Books
a Rafflecopter giveaway
3 Marcia Lynn McClure Books
a Rafflecopter giveaway
6 Random Books
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Upcoming Hops:
- Gratitude Giveaways * Nov 15 - 25
- Dreaming of Summer * Nov 27 - Dec 2
- Book Lover's Holiday * Dec 4 - 10
- Gift Cards Only * Dec 11- 17
- End of the World * Dec 14 - 21
- Mid-Winter's Eve * Dec 21 - 27
- Best of 2012 * Dec. 27 - 31
- New Years 2013 * Jan 1-7
- Clear Your Shelf * Jan 4 - 10
- Young Adult Faeries & Fantasy * Jan 8 - 14
- Bad Boy Rehab * Jan 10 - 17
- No String Attached * Jan 15 - 21
- Dreaming of Books * Jan 18 - 24
- Back to the Future * Jan 22 - 28
- Young Adult * Jan 29 - Feb 4
Each of these bloggers are clearing their shelf too and offering you a book giveaway! All blogs will have a giveaway up by Monday afternoon.

I have my fingers crossed really tight for the third package! I am DYING for Pretty Crooked and Break My Heart 1000 Times, as well as Nevermore. I gave my teacher my ARC of The Diviners because she loves the 1920's and she completely adored it, so I want to gift her a copy for the holidays! Really wanting this one! haha thank you for the opportunity to win!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this generous giveaway opportunity.
ReplyDeleteCarol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com
Thanks for a chance to win, Kathy!!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate all of your hard work in organizing these hops!
Thank you!
ReplyDeleterbd1022@hotmail.com