Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


I've got plenty to be thankful for this year!




My God, my family, my home, 
my country, my health, my friends...
The list could go on and on.





I want to wish each of you 
a Very Happy Thanksgiving Day!


I hope you are able to spend your day with family, friends, 
good food & an enjoyable book!



7 comments:

  1. Same to you, Kathy! Love your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the same! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very thankful too. Thanks for all you do here to promote books. Happy Thanksgiving Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! Happy Thanksgiving Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly what you said, Kathy, and Happy Thanksgiving back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! Blessed to spend time with family and friends having a joyous time together. Hope yours has been wonderful as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings to you and yours! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...