Brina Courtney is a young adult author obsessed with chocolate, crime shows, and fantasy movies. She's spent the last few years as a beauty queen and elementary teacher. She lives in a small town in Pennsylvania with her husband and two very loud, small dogs.
Links
Twitter - https://twitter.com/
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/
Blog : http://www.brinacourtney.com/
Summer in Salem
Teagen’s summer has been turned upside down by a body, a pentagram necklace, and an old flame.
Nine months ago, Teagan Matthews' boyfriend disappeared and took her sense of stability with him. But when the opportunity to live with her aging grandmother in Salem arises, she decides it's time to get on with her life. A new home, new job and new friends are adding up to a beautiful summer...
...until a young girl's body shows up one night in town, wearing a necklace exactly like Teagan's.
Now a guy looking remarkably like her missing boyfriend has arrived in Salem along with a mysterious stranger who may have some answers that Teagan has desperately been searching for. Teagan must now decide who to trust. It's a matter of life and her death.
a Rafflecopter giveaway



'It's a matter of life and her death' Great line Brina and I'm obsessed with Crime Shows too. Summer in Salem sounds very entertaining and I hope to win a copy so I can unlock the mystery and ending.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
DeleteThe book sounds so interesting! I immediately started thinking of all the possibilities.
ReplyDeleteI have a question, Teagen is an unusual name. I've never run into it before. Did you make it up and if not, does it have a meaning?
I have an unusual name, so I'm just kind of drawn to them, Teagen, Shay, Dallas, all my leading ladies :D
DeleteI added this book to my To-Read list.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a very interesting story. One that I would love to read.
ReplyDeleteparisfan_ca@yahoo.com
This book sounds like something I would like. I love the cover too. Thanks for the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI love the cover and the book sounds really good. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI would love to read this book. It sounds very good. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your writing with us!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this giveaway. I hope I will win!
ReplyDeleteLove the cover! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDelete